Link to Charlottesville Pic-Melinda and Betsy's

renea g
on 10/1/06 10:22 am - Mountains of, VA
Hey yall I am sorry for missing this meet and greet and was greatly dissapointed when my manager told me the day before I she needed me to work that day....I was so upset and was looking foward to seeing everybody since its been a while since I been to one but the next one I am definelty am gong to.... We are so short staffed at our job but she just hired too new people so I am going to be there next time.... I miss ya and love ya all renea 312/200/190 preop/current/goal (ten more til goal woohoo)
Ms Court
on 10/1/06 10:39 am - Remington, VA
Wow you guys look great. Such changes since the last time I saw you all and since pics have been updated. Absolutely amazing. Courtney
Ms Court
on 10/1/06 10:41 am - Remington, VA
Shannon you look absolutely great. Courtney
track
on 10/1/06 1:42 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
What a great bunch of pics!!!>Looks like ya'll had a great time!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/06 3:14 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!!! ...everyone looks so healthy and happy, thanks for sharing. I was amazed at some of the transformations, Shannon, Lois and Melissa come to mind - get some new posting pics up, ladies, you look fantastic! Congrats to all - sounds like you had a great gathering. Who knows, with the ol' ball and chain, under water for six months, I might be able to make one of the lunches out that way. LOL - granted, I have no idea where "out there" is - but last time we mapquested it, I think it was a 3 1/2 hour drive, give or take a stop.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views