Link to Charlottesville Pic-Melinda and Betsy's

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/06 10:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Great pictures!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/06 11:05 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG .. is all I can say ... to you Miss Skinny Thang ... I can not believe it .. no yes I can as everyone on this board is a success story .. but Shannon .. you look awesome ...! Now .. there is another person that I had not seen in a while and that was Lois ! OMG there too .. she is another true success ... She looks so good and healthy .. Lois if you read this .. I just want to say that you where absolutley a breath of fresh air .. and to hear the things you are doing now with the Hiking and such , makes me want to move down there with you guys.. .. I must get a chance to do that .. maybe you could show some of us beginner hikers how it is done , as that has been a dream of mine to be able to accomplish . Ok .. now Shannon .. there is a pic of me where I look like Lucile Ball .. my eyes are wide open and my mouth looks as big as the moon .. that is an aweful pic of me .. Alan said I look just like here there ... The pics are great ..and I had an awesome time . HUgs, Nat
A10sFrau
on 10/1/06 7:36 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thanks, Nat, for the compliments. I work every day on my health, from right foods to continually challenging myself physically, to defeating stress at work in every way I can. If we ever have an M n G in Lynchburg, we could drive over here and hike afterwards! Smooches, Lois
Kitty Kat
on 9/30/06 11:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Awww every one of you looks wonderful! I am glad a great time was had by all. What amazing inspirations you all are. Keep up the good work. The smiles on your faces are priceless. Do take care of yourselves and never lose sight of the blessings in your lives! Hugs, Kitty Kat
prissy25
on 10/1/06 12:19 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Shannon for posting hope all enjoy and everyone had a good time Next month is in the works so any ideas let me know yall.....
A10sFrau
on 10/1/06 7:46 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thank you, Shannon, Ms. Little Blue Jeans! (PS--Do you wear wool? That sweater is wool.) Lois
Shanana
on 10/1/06 9:46 am - Altavista, VA
I have not worn wool for years. Was always hot!!! I am into trying so many new things so why not? Shannon
Ms Court
on 10/1/06 10:40 am - Remington, VA
Lois your pics looked absolutely stunning. I had to look twice before I figured out who it was. Excellent job. Courtney
A10sFrau
on 10/1/06 11:29 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thank you and same to you, Courtney! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views