Update

Chyanne2u
on 9/30/06 1:53 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone, It's been a while since I posted to let you all know how I'm doing. As of this morning I am down 62 lbs. I am feeling great. I had my 3 month check up this past week and Barbara Kayes said I was doing fantastic. I had labs done and the only thing that came back low was my iron so I am doing what I need to do to bring that up. I was told to get prenatal vitamins with iron so I picked those up today and ready to add yet another pill to my regiment. I am doing 3 protein drinks a day and not having any trouble getting those in thanks to Nectar. I really love that stuff and it's become a big part of my day. On those days I don't get my protein in, I feel it...low energy and draggin'. My clothes are all getting too big for me now. So far I haven't had to go out and buy anything new, but it won't be long now because all of a sudden my pants are too long....keep in mind I'm 5'9" tall so pants being too long isn't something I'm accustom to. I guess my big ol' butt was taking up more space than I even realized. I am feeling really good and being able to do the things I couldn't do before such as a trip to Wally World aka Wal-Mart without feeling as though I will pass out. I am cleaning my house without help and in an hour I can get 5 times as much done I as could 3 months ago. What a difference 3 months & 62 lbs can make. I am so excited and I'm so glad I had this surgery. It's through this that I can say I'm regaining my life and I know the best is yet to come. Thank you all once again for all the support and encouragement. Whatever would I do without my OH family. Lots of Love Kathy
A10sFrau
on 9/30/06 4:30 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Lois
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/06 9:55 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Kathy waht a great note! You are doing so well!! It is good that you are feeling great and have more energy......... this surgery is the best thing we have ever done for ourselves! This forum is great for support! I love it! Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/1/06 6:11 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....Wow, I knew you would be doing great. I am so proud of you. Gotta get back into my walking and protien...I have been bad. I really miss you....hope to see you soon. Hugs, Betsy
Amber B.
on 10/1/06 11:45 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
SOOOO glad to hear this, Kathy. Keep up the good work! I love knowing where I'll be close to being at. Its very inspirational. Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views