Support Group Meeting for Tri-Cities Resumes

Chyanne2u
on 9/30/06 1:32 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey everyone, I am happy to announce that the Tri-Cities Support Group meetings are resuming this Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 6:30 p.m. at John Randolph Medical Center. Natalie aka Tinkerbelle was group leader but since she now resides in Rockville, MD, she has ask if I will take the meetings over. I deliberated for sometime before deciding to do this. I felt they needed someone with more experience than me. Then I got to thinking, what qualifies one as a leader of WLS? I believe having experienced the surgery first hand and having been successful thus far is enough to modivate others who come to the meetings. I hope to see all the regulars there as well as any new people who live in the area. I am going to try to make the meeting informative as well as entertaining. It is a good time to talk to others who have had the surgery and are equipped to answer your questions. I'm very excited with my new challenge. I hope you will make the effort to come out and support each other as well as myself. I really need all your help with this one. If you have questions, or concerns, please e mail me at [email protected] and be sure to put in the subject line...."Tri-Cities Support Group Meeting" Looking forward to seeing you there... Lots of Love Kathy Hall
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views