Hiya!

Kitty Kat
on 9/30/06 10:38 am - Richmond, VA
It's been a while since I've posted and just thought I would say hello to everyone. Fall my #1 fav season is here and I'm packed in the scheduling department and am enjoying it very much. I've updated my profile with an update and put up a new pic at the bottom beside my Hatteras pre-op one. It's from the end of Sept. Hope everyone is doing well. Do take care! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Ross C
on 9/30/06 10:43 am - McLean, VA
Kitty!!!!! Where ya been Darlin! I've missed ya! Oh wait I've not been here either... so hmmm have I really missed ya since I wasn't here? I dunno.. either way it's good to see you! hmm updated your profile with an update.. is that like smurfing a smurf to smurf the smurf? *giggle* *Hugs* I shall take care! You do take care too Baby! -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 10/1/06 6:15 am - Richmond, VA
Hey sweetie, Yes, I know it's been tough. You & I haven't gotten much time to hang out lately either. Just how our schedules have been but this weekend for a bit was fun. You are such a goober and thanks for the smile and tagging along shopping! Hugs, Moi
Ross C
on 10/1/06 8:59 pm - McLean, VA
Gorgeous, You're right we've not hung out much together... but the time we have spent together has been amazing and memorable! I enjoyed this weekend a lot! hehe knocked a goal off my list of things to do before I die *laughing* Shoppping was a blast... glad we found that one outfit you'd been hunting for....Can't wait to see it on you *wink wink* Hugs and kisses -GBE
Ms Court
on 10/1/06 10:35 am - Remington, VA
Well handsome you have been missed. Glad to see ya and hope you are doing well. Courtney
Ross C
on 10/1/06 8:56 pm - McLean, VA
Court, *drools * Wowsers.. You're lookin fine! I've missed u too! give me a call sometime... I'd love to chat... *hugs you tight* -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/06 12:05 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
It is good to see you again Kat!! Missed ya! I have been so busy with work that I never goit a chance to ask what had happened to you! I am sorry I did not do that. I missed your motivational emails so just for you - I am still moving my body every day and I also joined Contours Express Gym so I am working out with weights now too........ lol! Good to see you back! Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 10/1/06 6:18 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Jackie, Aww thanks! Let's just say God's cute lil' sense of humor and Life's lil' surprises have played major roles for me! Good that you are moving girl as am I and I'll be around! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 10/1/06 9:46 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Just getting back and settled since the CLT meet and greet and my sis's new baby .. dang that took a lot to say and to do .. as I seen it .. Alan and I did a total circle around Va .. I am very exhausted .. is really different .. normally i have the stamina but today I am just plain ole poopled .. Hope you had a great weekend .. And thanks for the chat .. Natalie
Kitty Kat
on 10/2/06 7:05 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Nat! Looks like both our weekends were full ones. I very much welcome it! Hope you rest well! Thanks and you are welcome! Hugs, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views