January WLS Friends Expo ..

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 10:16 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey... are you all thinking about January yet ? So many plans underway . David is working feverishly getting ready .. planning .. and more planning . For those new to the boards . Here is what we are talking about : David and I have put together a very large Weight Loss Surgery Expo . There are events, group sessions , vendors and a dance . This is a time to meet your friends from OH and abroad .. as well as getting some of the best education, vendor samples and just plain good times ! Many have attended from this board and will tell you that you definatly get your money's worth .. David does an excellent job at putting together the menu, the venue and making sure you have fun . You will not want to miss out . So start thinking about it now . The dates are Jan 19th through - Jan 21st . It is held at the Holiday Inn on the Boulevard in Richmond Va . Many of you have emailed me asking about pricing .. and how to register . Well .. pricing is being set and should be out sometime in the next couple of weeks . Registration will be done on Davids site .stapledup.com He will be making an announcement real soon. I would suggest to those that have attended in the past , you know our deadlines need to be firm . There is so much planning that goes into this . And headcount is so important . SO if you are thinking about coming , be sure to place close attention to our close dates. Take care .. and January is not faraway .. see ya there ! Tink
Robin C.
on 9/29/06 1:39 am - Norfolk, VA
This sounds like fun, and a great way to finally meet a lot of you great guys and gals! I would love to learn more about it! Thanks, Robin
cathya
on 9/29/06 2:48 pm - Orlando, FL
Natalie, It is unbelievable that in the midst of dealing with your health, you are thinking of us. You and David are really the best. I told David and I hope you know that we all really appreciate all you do to help us in our Journey to wellness. Let me know if I can help you. I had a great time last time with the vendors. CathyA
Nannette
on 10/2/06 12:20 am - Toms River, NJ
My plane tickets are already bought - I am only waiting on David posting registration and hotel info in order to lock that up. Nat -- if there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. See you on the dance floor sweetie! Hugs, Nannette
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 12:26 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey there beautiful .. .I am so ready .. I will still be recovering from my surgery , but nothing will keep me away . Are you coming to Lexington ? Be good and we will talk soon , Natalie
Nannette
on 10/2/06 5:54 am - Toms River, NJ
So glad to here that the surgery is at least planned, so you can also plan for your spectacular recovery - nothing else will do. As for Lexington, No - unfortunately I simply have no more vacation time for myself before the end of the year. Otherwise, I'd be there. Talk soon. Hugs, Nannette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views