OH LEXINGTON-COSTUMES ANYONE

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 3:42 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ok .. for those that are going to Lexington . There is a mascarade Ball .. OK .. are you going to particapate .. and if so .. gimme some ideas .. I was thinking about getting me a Tinkerbelle outift .. right down to the wings ... So ... lemme here it .. are ya ??? Let's make this fun and daring ... I know I love to dance ... and gimme a chance to wear my Tink Suit ... !!! Hugs, Tink
Robin C.
on 9/28/06 4:38 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi There, I am not going, but I was thinkin'... you are so tiny - I bet you could get one of the Tinkerbell costumes that they sell at the Disney Store (it even comes with wins and a wand). My oldest daughter, who looks to be about your size got one, and it looked great on her. Have fun! RockinRobin
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 6:02 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Natalie I think a Tinkerbell outfit would be absolutely perfect for you!!! And you can't do the outfit without the wings!!!! I am going as some kind of medieval wench (at least I think that is what it is) as I have the full costume - it was made for me a while ago but never ever fitted me - not particularly slimming but I think it will be fun to wear! It is probably the only time I will be able to wear it - not too much call for it in the work place ) Do they give us the masks to wear? If not - where in the heck am I going to get one of those....... Jackie
Kathy & Rich
on 9/28/06 7:52 am - Fairfax, VA
Your average party supply stores has 'em, I would think. Kathy
Kathy & Rich
on 9/28/06 7:53 am - Fairfax, VA
I am trying to think of what to go as. What about a restaurant card or a pouch pal? Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 8:21 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Omgoodness ... That is too funny !!!!! I double dog dare ya .... Hugs tink
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 7:57 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Heck YAH, I'm wearing a costume!!!! I wanted to go as QUEEN BEE - (yaaaatch) but I suspect they won't know I'm in costume, if I do. LOL, I know my husband would have problems deciphering. As far as your outfit goes? Could there REALLY BE ANYTHING ELSE? Tinkerbelle, woman, all the way! Here is a link to a gazillion fairy outfits, the hardest thing would be choosing only one. http://www.lingeriebyscavenge.com/sexy-womens-costumes-fairy-costumes-c-29_246_276.html Someone on the main board mentioned there were a gazillion "deals" on EBAY, so that might be worth looking into? I'm going to wear one of two costumes I already own - both are reruns, but most won't know that. lol Can't wait for our road trip to Kentucky. Talked with Patty today, she's made her reservations for the convention and mine are done/paid for too. Do you know anything about your medical appmnts? Are you a FOR sure yet?? I hope so!!!!! I don't think Wendy will be going, if she does, it'll be a last second impromptu decision. She's just got too much going on and not enough vacation time on the books. Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 8:28 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Me thinks this is the one ? I love it ... What do you think .. I just got to find my wings and wand ... this is going to be great .. and yes as far as I know I am going . I did not book yet and will pay at the door due to the hospital thing being up in the air . But come hell or NIH .. I will be there ... http://www.lingeriebyscavenge.com/studded-fairy-costume-p-553.html As far as the NIH stay I am still waiting for them to confirm my dates for November . I can not wait this will be fun . Hugs, Nat
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 11:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOVE your choice, it's so...so, well....YOU!!!!! LOL, still can't believe you were having problems with what/who to be! It's a natural woman, pixie dust and all. Wish I had the LEGS to pull an outfit like that off. I think as much as I complain about the quadrupled layer butt (actually, it's more then that, but humor me) ...as much as I complain about it, my upper legs drive me bonkers. ESPECIALLY around the knees, cause that's where all the excess skin that so badly needs to be removed, rests itself. They look like lumy marshmellows so I tend to live in CA*****nee length) stuff and or knee length dresses. Paul's tried to get me to go with a mini-skirt or two, but the way I see it? If "I" don't feel good or sexy in it, it won't matter that he THINKS I do - you have to "believe it" to really pull it off and I dont. LOL - amazing how we still hang on to insecurities, long after the weight is gone, huh? I'm so looking forward to the Wednesday night slumber party and the early morning drive to Kentucky on Thursday. Put a cup'a java in my hands and I go into auto pilot (muscle memory) mode - that's all it takes. Love - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 11:50 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Pssst... uh, "lumy" marshmellows shoulda' read "LUMPY!" .....see how much it distresses me? LMAO!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views