Charlottesville Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 9/27/06 8:33 am - Barboursville, VA
OK Gang Sat is near for our next Charlottesville Meet & Greet 12:00 noon at POnderosa on 250. I think I have a few not confirmed staying for Kareoka Sat. night let me know so I can reserve a table. Hope to see you all there. Remember we will be selecting our Group Name so if you havent added in your choice let me know on this link. See you all soon.
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/06 8:23 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Good Morning Melinda , I am going to be there and so is Alan . Can you send me the address to the Ponderosa? And I may have to take a raincheck on Kareoke ... we need to get back as we have a sick dog .. our Daisy is under the weather and he does not want to leave her overnight. See you Saturday . Nat
prissy25
on 9/28/06 12:12 am - Barboursville, VA
260 Pantops Ctr, Charlottesville, VA 22911
A10sFrau
on 9/29/06 5:18 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Melinda, I have had a long and stressful week at work and it is not over yet. I am still planning to come to the M n G given nothing MORE stressful happens. I want to go shopping beforehand. BUT, if I am exhausted in the morning I may not come. Just wanted to let you know. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 9/29/06 11:25 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Melinda, I know I've told you that I had made other plans to go out of town and will not be able to make this one. Hopefully the next time I can be there. You guys have a great time, and I'll be waiting to see the pictures! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views