Let's go to Lexington!

Christina R.
on 9/29/06 10:39 pm - Reston, VA
Amy- Just to be clear, if we bought the 2-day pass that includes the Masquerade Ball right? Christina S
Amy Williams
on 9/30/06 6:15 am
Yes Ma'am it does include the ball
cathya
on 9/27/06 11:10 pm - Orlando, FL
I'm the Cathy that Jackie mentioned. We are going together with Donna. Maybe we can have a Thursday night meet and greet? CathyA
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/06 11:12 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey that sounds fun - I am up for that! Jackie
Moma V.
on 9/28/06 1:20 pm - Frogtown, OH
HI Cathy! a meet and greet would be great! Not sure when I'm leaving for KY though yet, might have to work then drive down, wouldn't put me in til about 10 pm then. {still need to make accomdation arrangements} Can't wait to meet everyone! Vickie
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 7:59 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello again, girlfriend!!!! Good grief, I don't see your cute self in MONTHS and then you pop up three different times in the same day? It's like winning da' lottery! Well, you already know my answer about 'Tucky, see you there, bring your dancing shoes!! We might have missed the opportunity several times, due to the Navy, but we're NOT missing thing chance to FINALLY MEET! It's been a loooooooooooong time coming, can't wait. Hugs and love, Lei
Moma V.
on 9/28/06 1:27 pm - Frogtown, OH
Well hello, knew I'd find you on 1 of these boards . I changed emails and forgot to take my address book with me, so I had to come to the boards, hoping to find friends. Only 3 places? I posted on several boards, when ya been around this site as long as some of us, well... let's just say I know people from nearly everywhere now. Oh bwa haha, why did I explain myself.... da' lottery here I am so going to win big getting to finally meet you and so many others! Long time coming and .. dang ya feel the excitement! hug, love, the brat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views