Let's go to Lexington!

Moma V.
on 9/26/06 11:36 pm - Frogtown, OH
So who is going to attend? I want a list so I don't miss anyone! I cannot wait to see old friends, meet long time friends and make new friends! This even will be the blow out of the year! Let's all go and get re-charged, no matter where you are in your WLS Journey this WILL BE the most excellent place to get the answers and in person support we all need! I know I am needing YOU ALL! I will be driving straight down 75 S anyone wanting to carpool, give me a shout! Also if you want to share a room, that'd be great also! More info at: http://obesityhelp.com/events/october2006_lexington.html I promise not to wear baggy pants at this event So c'mon friends, I want to see you there! xoxo, Vickie
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/06 1:09 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Vickie, I am going and so is Donna and Cathy A!! We are all excited about it too! I know there are a few others going too - Dame Tooter, Amy William and Natalie etc - It would be nice to have a total list so we all know who is going....... Jackie
Moma V.
on 9/27/06 5:19 am - Frogtown, OH
YaY! Jackie, Donna & Cathy A! I'm getting even more excited!! It would be nice if we could see the list.. that's why I'm collecting names here I always seem to miss someone at these things unless I know to look for them and I don't want to do that again.. I want to meet EVERYONE! hugs, Vickie
A10sFrau
on 9/27/06 11:55 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Vickie, I haven't met you either. What part of Virginia are you from? I live very close to Lexington...VA and momentarily got excited about people meeting down here. We have a meet and greet in Charlottesville this weekend. Join us! Lois
Amy Williams
on 9/27/06 11:57 am
Hey Lois! I wish you could make it on over, we are going to have a LARGE turn out. Maybe you can slip over too! Amy
Moma V.
on 9/28/06 1:16 pm - Frogtown, OH
Hi Lois, I'm not in VA, but Ohio.. I just know a few people around these different boards, you want to find someone, seek them out! Oh there are a couple now! You visit the singles board don't/didn't ya? Anyways, I am also just a fixture around this site, :OH.com addit: While I don't post that often I'm usually pretty near, well when I'm not far! You coming up to Lexington! Hope so, this is going to be a great weekend! Vickie
Christina R.
on 9/27/06 6:58 am - Reston, VA
Vickie- I don't think I've met you before, but thought I'd add that my husband and I will be there! We just decided today! Hope to meet you there! I can't promise I won't be wearing baggy pants though! Christina S
Moma V.
on 9/27/06 7:27 am - Frogtown, OH
Chistina, well your going to meet me! I'm just an old time fixture around OH.com, been doing the profile spruce ups for oohh about 4.5 yrs now. I can't promise the no baggy pants either really Even at 22 months out my body is still changing, with no recent weight loss. [down another 2 sizes in jeans, with no loss, I am in maintenance now ] I guess our body's rearrange themselves to suit. Wish the skin would vamoos tho', I am finally starting to look at PS surgeons seriously now. If my insurance will co-operate that is. BTW, we won't be the only people with baggy pants, guaranteed! I am sooooooo Excited!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/06 11:41 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I don't know all of you either but it will be a good place to meet everyone...... I am excited about it too!! By the way - what is everyone wearing to the Masquerade Ball? Jackie
Amy Williams
on 9/27/06 4:20 pm
COOL! It will be GREAT to meet you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views