On my way out the door

VABuckeye
on 9/26/06 6:36 pm - Suffolk, VA
Well, it is 4:30 AM and I am just about to head out the door for the EVENT. Got about oh, maybe 22 minutes of sleep last night. My youngest was crying last night that she likes my big belly and doesn't want me to go. So that was kind of tough. But I told her that now daddy will be able to do more with her. So, got the bags packed, the kids' lunches are made, guess the only thing to do is say, see you all on the losers' bench real soon.
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 8:14 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Troy , Best wishes to you for a safe and uneventful surgery . We will be welcoming you to the loosing side soon . Hugs . Tink
Shanana
on 9/26/06 8:53 pm - Altavista, VA
Best wishes today Troy. Praying for you. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 11:30 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Best wishes Troy - we are saving you a seat on the losing bench here!! I know what you mean about being hard - I could not even look at my son the morning I was leaving - the thought of never seeing him again was unbearable.... but everything went fine and I can do so many things with him now that I could not have done before!! Jackie
A10sFrau
on 9/27/06 3:08 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Godspeed in your recovery, Troy! Lois
Robin C.
on 9/27/06 3:41 am - Norfolk, VA
Best wishes , Troy, for a speedy recovery and much success! Cheers! Take Care, Robin
Amber B.
on 9/28/06 10:12 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Still waiting to hear a great update from you, Troy. I usually visit the hospital but I got two teeth pulled Wednesday and I feel like crap. Hope all is well with you!!! Amber
Robin C.
on 9/29/06 12:57 am - Norfolk, VA
OUCH!!!! I you'll be feeling better, Amber! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views