Support GroupWarrenton

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 11:45 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi all, Just to let you all know that Sue Baker and I will be opening up a support group in Stafford called Obesity Freedom - soon our web page will be up and operational too. Our first meeting will be the 15th of November, 7-8.30ish once our Obesity Help Chapter training is over. More details to follow but of any of you want to attend that too would be very welcome!! It will be held in the Contours Express Gym and maybe if we are lucky they will do discount memberships for our support members. Still working on that! Jackie
Donut22kids
on 9/27/06 2:31 am - Jeffersonton, VA
Hey Donna, I sent you a note a while back, I work pretty close to where you are in the City of Fairfax. I am not sure if the e-mail got to you or not. Anyway, I live close to Warrenton and it is about an hour if you travel on 66. I leave work at 4:30 and am luckey to get home 2 hours later. Take Care, Donna( aka Donut)
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/06 3:26 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Donna, yeah, I did get that and I was sure I posted a reply, but anyway, I used to work in the City of Fairfax, right across from juvenile court. I would love to get together with you sometime for lunch, I could zip over and pick you up and we could go to Red Hot and blue, or someplace!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views