Support GroupWarrenton

wlsurvivor
on 9/26/06 12:35 am - Marshall, VA
There is a support group meeting this Thursday evening at 6:00 p.m. at the Panera's in Warrenton, VA for anyone who might be interested. We meet the last Thursday of each month for 1.5-2 hours. Please come and join us! Karen
cathya
on 9/26/06 12:55 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Karen, Are you going to the OH in Kentucky? Jackie, Donna and I are going together. CathyA
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 3:44 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
And you know you want to come Kathy - we will have such fun! lol!!! Jackie
wlsurvivor
on 9/26/06 10:42 pm - Marshall, VA
Hi Cathy, Long time, no see!!!!!!!! No, I won't be going to Kentucky. I will be taking some time off earlier in October to attend a wedding in North Carolina and it is hairy here at work in Oct. Have a great time and bring us some good ideas Karen
elianasdream
on 9/26/06 11:57 am - VA
I'm so happy that there's a group close to home...I'll be there on Thursday...can't wait to meet and greet and ...Elisa
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 1:08 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey Elisa - how are you doing???? Everything okay? Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 9:36 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Elisa!! How are you honey! I have been so curious about how you're doing. I just rad your profile and it sounds like you are doing great! When do you go back to work? Isn't this surgery wonderful!! Keep up the good work Elisa. You're doing fantastic. Remember - don't buy clothes!! Even though you'll be excited that you are getting in a different size. Get them from the support clothing exchange, or go to Goodwill or a consignment!! Save your money!! I'm excited for you Elisa. It was great to see your post. love donna
wlsurvivor
on 9/26/06 10:39 pm - Marshall, VA
Hey Elisa, I will bring some of the puree recipe's you asked me for last week at the Journey Together support meeting! I know you are really tired of shakes! See you Thursday! Hugs, Karen
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 9:29 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Karen, I would love to go to this, but I don't think I can make it this week. Maybe next time. Is Warrenton far from Fairfax?? love donna
wlsurvivor
on 9/26/06 10:44 pm - Marshall, VA
Hi Donna, Warrenton is about 30 minutes from Fairfax when there is no traffic. However, at that time of night during the week, it will take you an hour to get there. I'll get your Walk from Obesity t-shirt to you next time I see you unless you want me to mail it to you. If so, email me your address. Good luck with your impending surgery! Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views