Busch Gardens 10/28/06 Anyone?

Tam
on 9/25/06 9:53 pm - Richmond, VA
1/2 off is somewhere between $25-30 but I am not sure of the exact amount. I have not had to buy any tickets because we all have the passes. I will find out for sure this weekend when I go and let you know. We go every Sunday. As for this weekend, it looks like it is a go as of right now. Unfortunately I will not know 100% until Saturday! E mail me your number and I can call Sat am if you want or I will just be there if I can make it. Can you e mail me some directions to the resturant? Thanks so much and I hope to see you all there! Tammy
cheryl_jagow
on 9/27/06 12:54 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
i may be interested in your offer!!! is that good for hallowscream too? can i buy a sperate ticket just for halloscream? thanks for your help... cheryl
A10sFrau
on 9/28/06 8:36 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
We just get tickets from the VOGS. They haven't even sent me the price yet, only a little note that the tickets will be $15 under regular price. The tickets are for the entire day and evening. I didn't used to stay for Hallowscream; the ride home is 4 hours! But if we are going we might as well make 20 hours of it. I had just wondered if Tammy or any others would be there that weekend. Some have those premium membership cards and visit there often. I get so bored walking around from 10 am to 9pm. The first 4-5 hours pass quickly, then I am rea dy to go home, but no such luck. I do this EVERY year for the students. Lois
A10sFrau
on 9/28/06 9:08 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I'll stay in contact when we get closer to the date. Hope we can meet there! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 8:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Lois, Aaaaw, you're finally making a trip to MY neck of da' woods (pratically my backyard) and I'll be in KENTUCKY!!!! Um, hey? You didn't plan it that way, right?? Have a FANTASTIC time, it's going to be a whole different experience now that you've lost so much weight and have so much more energy. LOL, it's probably good that I will be outta' town, you'd probably wear me out, woman! Hugs - Lei
A10sFrau
on 9/28/06 10:25 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I didn't give the Kentucky thing a second thought and didn't realize it was the same weekend until you mentioned it. Just wondered what regulars are going to be at Busch Gardens that weekend, anyway. I am married to the VOGS convention every Halloween weekend. I've been doing that since 1990. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views