Busch Gardens 10/28/06 Anyone?

A10sFrau
on 9/24/06 1:21 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am taking the combined German and Spanish Clubs, AND the Latin students to Busch Gardens on 10/28/06 for the VA Org. of German Students "convention". Since they are HS students I give them my cell phone number, enter the park at 10 a.m. and tell them to meet me at the bus at 9pm sharp. I use the day as a walk-a-thon + window shopping. I do take in a few of the rides that don't rattle my brain (like the old Drachenfeuer) and see the shows. I know some of you go there regularly. Anyone going to be there that day? It used to be the last day of the season AND it is their big Halloween celebration. Let me know if any of your will be there and want to meet/walk. Lois
Julie R.
on 9/24/06 11:31 pm - Belspring, VA
Too bad it isn't the 27th I will be in Richmond while my husband takes his Prof. Engineer (PE) Exam, so that would have been a great way to spend the day. On Saturday, we are going to visit my best friend from middle school & her family who live in MD. Julie
prissy25
on 9/25/06 1:52 am - Barboursville, VA
Whats the cost now?be nice if we could get a bunch of us to go then.
A10sFrau
on 9/28/06 10:08 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I don't know how much regular tickets are. I just collect what the VOGS tells us to. I think Tammy gave you a better answer down below. Our group rates change every year. Lois
cdhardison
on 9/25/06 2:12 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 08/29/06 with
That sound like a great idea, that is my birthday so that would be extra fun but I don't know what my husband have planned I told him I don't want anything or go any where but that is like talking to the wall. So I'll have to see and may be he'll want to go. I'll let you know. Good ideas!
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/06 3:40 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
It is a nice thought but I will be coming back from Lexington Kentucky or traveling very late on the 27th so I will be too tired...... sounds a fun day though... Jackie
Loris
on 9/25/06 11:51 am - Midlothian, VA
Do you know of anyone who needs a roomate for Lexington or someone to share the gas and driving? I am planning on flying, but wouldn't mind the drive. Midlothian is a suburb of Richmond. Thanks, Loris
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/06 11:56 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Loris - my car is full with all the extra stuff we need to take too but I thought I heard Natalie say she was looking for a ride too so there may be others out there planning to drive. If there is anyone out there planning to drive I am sure they will make themselves known to you! Keep asking! Jackie
Tam
on 9/25/06 3:56 am - Richmond, VA
Lois, I will be there with Steve (my DH) and probably Kara (our daughter). We go almost every weekend. Let me know if you need your ticket AND THIS IS FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS GOING AND DOES NOT HAVE A SEASON'S PASS and I can get them for 1/2 price if I buy them with my pass. We have the Platnium Season Passports and this gets us a discount on purchases, too, so let me know if you want to buy anything! {hugs} Tammy
prissy25
on 9/25/06 8:16 am - Barboursville, VA
How much is 1/2 off? we may be interested in coming. By the way Tammy you coming this weekend?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views