Size 12 Levi's!

Shanana
on 9/25/06 8:00 am - Altavista, VA
I got in mine too last week and it was a great feeling. Not all brands can i wear a 12 but in Levi's i can. LOVE IT> Congrats!! Shannon
jilldennis
on 9/25/06 9:31 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Yeah!!! Isn't it great!!!!? Keep up the great work! You look great!! I need to post new pictures too! Hugs! Jill
Ernurse323
on 9/25/06 11:25 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Awwwwwwwwww..leave it to grandma to kick ya in the gut..hehehe YOU LOOK AWESOME !!!!!! Isn't is a strange feeling to buy clothes because the others are falling off you, instead of buying them because you have blown the ass seams out of all the others??????? I know it is for me !!!! Dana
Jennifer V.
on 9/26/06 9:11 am - Waynesboro, VA
You look fabulous !! I've got a long time til I'm in a 12 but I'm hoping that I'll get into a 14 by Christmas. That would be a dream come true. I know exactly what you're talking about buying clothes as a kid. If polyester hadn't been invented I guess my Mom would have had to dress me in a pup tent Have a great week !!
hollydecarlo
on 12/11/06 2:04 pm - hopewell, VA
haY GIRL, I WAS CHECKING OUT YOUR PROFILE TONIGHT YOUR LOOKING GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... I SEEN THE PIC'S ON THERE FROM NIGHT FEVER CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME A COPY OF THOSE.. THAnk you, Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views