Getting ready

Amber B.
on 9/25/06 12:22 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi, Troy! Glad to see you posting, I seen your name on my doctor's site and I was wondering if you were going to speak up! You've picked a great medical team. Dr. Moore & Spencer are fantastic and they are good at what they do. You are in good hands. It's an amazing journey, just hang on and enjoy it. Amber
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/06 12:44 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Troy , Welcome to the Va Board . WOW .. does God have a plan for you .. I am sure the answer is Yes ... I came just like you , to this board and to others .. wondering was I doing the right thing ... was God blessing me ?? The answer was and will always be .. Yes ... He has given me this tool and I have used it well .. as you will too . It is a scary sometimes trying journey . But one , with the grace of God and the great people in this support group .. you will be a survivor and beat this deadly disease called Obesity . Please read as many profiles as you can . There are some really good profiles for you to read that are from Men . David Becker Old Man River or TRack DX No Email or you can go to the men's forum for further male support . But we here on the Va Board welcome you and will be here to try and answer and support you along your journey . Welcome and Big Hugs, Natalie 325 SW.. 125 Ending ... And Holding On Tight !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views