New Orleans at Halloween!

*~Tigger~ *
on 9/23/06 12:03 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, everybody! I haven't been on much lately, but I check in often to see what's up with you guys. Everybody sure is lookin' good! Just wanted to let you know that I'm going back to NOLA for a few days right before Halloween! I LOVE THAT CITY! If you've never been there, you should go. Not only is it a super sexy, mysterious, enchanting place, but you can help its tortured economy just by going there! I think I'm going to get my first tattoo when I go down there. I'm not sure what to get or where to put it. Any suggestions? Anyone wanna go with me???? JoAnn
prissy25
on 9/23/06 12:21 am - Barboursville, VA
I wanna go how much when do we leave? Tatoo on your ankle and whats your favorite charactor I wouldnt put something you would regret.
*~Tigger~ *
on 9/23/06 11:11 am - Staunton, VA
Oct. 27th! I was kind of thinking about putting it above my ankle! JoAnn
A10sFrau
on 9/23/06 1:58 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Tattoo--the Fleurs de Lis, or the guy leaning on the lamppost with the clarinette (or is it trumpet)? I am anticipating my first tattoo. Already know what I want, but am looking for just the right artist. I am going to get Cody's tattoo. Don't want it on my lower back like she had. I want it where I can see it--like on the high upper arm on that muscle that is rounded. I was lucky enough to find the picture she took with her to the tattoo parlor, on my computer. Then I searched it out on google, I found the original design artist and several versions of that fairy. Cody's was black, I want mine colored, specifically with her blonde hair and blue eyes. FOUND the perfect hair shading and color on Amy Brown's site. I never wanted a tattoo and am only doing this as a memorial. If I die the Illustrated Frau, it will be because I am covered with reminders of Co. I actually found 2 photos of her I would like done by someone who specializes in portrait tattoos. That will have to wait until I can travel up and down the valley looking at body artists' work. There is some beautiful stuff displayed on internet sites. Search those out and see what suits your fancy! Lo(is)
*~Tigger~ *
on 9/23/06 11:13 am - Staunton, VA
Lois, The fleurs de Lis is what I'm almost sure that I'm going to get! Great minds think alike!! JoAnn
Susan E.
on 9/23/06 4:37 am - Purcellville, VA
Howdy Joann, Been missin your smiling face around the boards. Glad to see ya back. Oh, anyone that knows me, knows I am always up for a road trip. I would just love to say I would go. Heck ya, Thats one place I have never been. But I will have to pass. I am going with the VA Beach girls on a girls only cruise in 14 days. Can you see that I am counting those days down. But please consider me for you next trip. Have a great time. Susan
*~Tigger~ *
on 9/23/06 11:15 am - Staunton, VA
I'll try not to be too jealous of your cruise since I'm going back to NOLA! I know y'all will have a great time! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views