Oh My word another wow

prissy25
on 9/23/06 2:46 am - Barboursville, VA
I got up this morning and decided to step on those nasty scales to my suprise another 5 pounds gone YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO its been so long since Ive seen them move started Oct 31 @ 410 and today Im @ 251.5 thats a 158.5 loss now please lets see this every week and maybe that other 92 pounds will go quicky so my cruise for next year Ill be in normal clothing I pray.
Robin C.
on 9/23/06 3:54 am - Norfolk, VA
That is sooooo awesome!!!! What have you done differently (if anything)? I am so happy for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the trend continues and you reach you goal for you cruise. Keep it up girl - you're looking fantastic, I am sure! RockinRobin
prissy25
on 9/23/06 8:11 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Robin dont know Ive did anything different just 3 large cups of sheetz decaf coffee a day.
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/06 4:46 am - Fairfax Station, VA
You will be fine for your cruise Melinda, and you'll love every minute of it!! Now that is from someone who has never cruised because well I did a paper on the Titantic when I was in high school and well, some things are just not forgotten!!! But listen, you don't worry about that, and go have a good time next year!!! You're doing great! I wish my scale was moving like yours and Shannons!! Pooh!! love donna
prissy25
on 9/23/06 8:14 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Donna you look terrific my b/f hides my scales and Im only allowed to weigh once a week when hes here lol so this morning I said give them to me so I can see And I will say I was surprised cause I was getting discouraged w/ them. I hope we will enjoy our cruise Im counting on it. Hope to get married then too. We will see.
A10sFrau
on 9/23/06 10:15 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
WooHoo, Melinda!!! Lois
prissy25
on 9/24/06 2:17 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Lois cant wait to see ya Sat.
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/06 12:52 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well done Melinda!! Wish my scales would go down like that too!! I am sure by the time you do your cruise next year you will have lost a lot more! Jackie
prissy25
on 9/24/06 2:22 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Jackie I hope your right Im getting excited.
Shanana
on 9/23/06 10:11 pm - Altavista, VA
Great Melinda!!! Hope mine move again too. We are gonna get there to goal one day. Hope all is well. Sorry to have missed you online. Hugs Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views