Two Month Update

Christina R.
on 9/22/06 5:42 am - Reston, VA
All- I just added this to my profile. Thought I'd share with all of you too. ~*~*~*~* Here are my measurements as of Sept. 19 (two month): Weight Loss: 15 lbs (Total: 41 lbs) Measurements: Neck: No change (Total: -.25 inch) Upperarms: No change (Total: -1.5 inches) Wrist: No change (Total: -0.5 inch) Bust: -4 inches, under -2.5 inches (Total: 5.25 inches, under 5.25 inches) Waist: -1.75 inches (Total: 4.25 inches) Hips: -2 inches (Total: 3 inches) Thighs: -2.25 inches (Total: 4.75 inches) Calves: -0.5 inch (Total: 2.75 inches) Ankles: No change (Total: -0.5 inch) I'm feeling good. Clothes are starting to be baggy, so I'm dipping into my "skinnier" clothes. Eating has become a bit easier although I've run into some trial and error. Seems that leftovers or overly processed foods don't sit well with Priscilla (my pouch/stomach). I just started to work out for 30+ minutes every day which has been SO motivating! I'm amazed at how quickly my mind has changed (towards the positive) about exercise!! My husband has been really supportive. He's so encouraging and always looking out for me. He's still struggling a bit with offering me things I shouldn't eat (stop offering choc. chips please!!!), but I think it's a habit he's working on breaking. Our intimate life has improved. I'm amazed at what the weight and extra inches were causing me to miss out on. He's the same guy doing the same things it's just a totally different experience (for the better!) already! We both can't imagine/wait for when I'm at goal!!! Until next time! Christina S Highest: 370 Pre-op: 361 Current: 320 Surgeon's Goal: 142
Chyanne2u
on 9/22/06 6:04 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Christina, Congrats on your wonderful success. I wish I had kept track of my inches but I never did. They say that many times you will lose inches but not pounds because things shift. You have done marvelous with both. You and I share the same surgery month although I am a little ahead of you. My surgery was July 3rd and I've lost 58 lbs since then. I really do have to motivate myself to exercise more. I finally got good about tracking my food intake. Goal seems a long ways away but I know that it's not. When I think how far we've come in just a little less than 3 months, well it is totally amazing. Keep up the good work and I hope to meet you at the January conference in Richmond. Lots of Love Kathy
Robin C.
on 9/22/06 7:55 am - Norfolk, VA
Wow! Christina, that is awesome! I am sooooo happy for you! I am so glad that you are keeping up with the measurements, I think that would be super motivating for me too to see all those inches dropping off! I'm glad both you and your hubby are enjoying the weight loss. I keep thinking that my husband will feel like he's got a new wife once I have surgery and start losing (even though he says he's perfectly happy with the wife he has right now - isn't he sweet!) Keep up the good work! And keep us posted on all your progress! Jumpin' for joy for you right now ! RockinRobin
Susan E.
on 9/22/06 8:15 am - Purcellville, VA
Great Job Christina ! You look fantasic. Susan
Ernurse323
on 9/22/06 8:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Awesome !!! You are doing incredible !!! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/06 9:26 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Christine, congratulations! You're doing awesome. I am so proud of you. I knew you would be successful. Can't wait till next time I see you and see you shrinking away!! Love this time of the process - so fun to get on the scale!! love donna
Kathleen L.
on 9/22/06 10:33 am - Arlington, VA
Christina, Good job on your weight loss. Keep up the good work.
Ms Court
on 9/24/06 11:05 pm - Remington, VA
Christina that is fabulous!!! You are doing great!!! Sounds like you are already reaping some of the rewards Can't wait to see you next week. Courtney
elianasdream
on 9/26/06 12:32 pm - VA
Hey Christina, Congrats!!! I'm excited for you...and inspired, I just had surgery on 9/11 and am looking for those wonderful stories in everyones journey...Keep up the good work!!! Elisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views