Scales finally moved!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 8:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Congrats Shannon, that's always a huge motivator!! Whenever my scales would start grinding and turning, even if it was ever so slowly, it was just the kick in the butt and insentive I needed to keep eating/doing the RIGHT stuff! You're doing great!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 10:00 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
You are doing awesome Shannon!! And a size 12 - wow, you are just totally beautiful honey. The only way I can get the scale to move is to move it in another room!!! Ha ha, yeah, that's it that's what I'll do, I'll move the dang thing. That's a good idea to join TOPS, I've thought of joining something just cause I do like the accountability. Keep up the good work! love donna
Amber B.
on 9/21/06 10:05 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
YAYAYAYA! Good for you, Shannon. I'm very happy for you. You've been through the ringer lately and its about time for some good stuff. Keep up the good work. Hopefully my scale will start listening to your scale and I'll be saying the same thing!! Woohoo! Have a great weekend, Amber
Ms Court
on 9/21/06 10:36 pm - Remington, VA
That is great Shannon!!! It sucks that things have been rough lately. I will be thinking about you and praying for you. It is inspiring to hear that you are looking at where your eating problems may be and finding ways to keep on top of them. Thanks for having the courage to share with us. Courtney
Robin C.
on 9/21/06 11:36 pm - Norfolk, VA
Way to go! I am so happy for you! I am counting down the days 'til my consult - only 4 more! Keep up the good work! RockinRobin
Chyanne2u
on 9/22/06 6:17 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shannon, Way to go with the huge weight loss. 7 lbs is nothing to sneeze at. You are doing good. I too know what it's like when the scales seem stuck. I could have sworen someone used "super glue" on that little do-flachy that makes the numbers move. Of course everyone swares they didn't touch it. LOL I was stuck for two weeks and I called Nat. Once I upped my protein (advice from the protein queen) my weight started the down hill spiral. I also started tracking my food on www.fitday.com. That makes me accountable for what I do each day and to be honest, we don't always realize what we are stuffing in our mouths. I too am sorry you have been dealing with so many personal issues but things will get better. You are in my prayers and I love you bunches. Can't wait to see your thin self. Remember it was almost a year ago that I first met you. Wow...what a difference a year can make. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views