Scales finally moved!!!

Shanana
on 9/21/06 10:39 am - Altavista, VA
I have been dancing on the scales for weeks. Finally lost 7 lbs this week. Got my but in size 12's. Still got to wear the 14's and 16's some until I get some more clothes. What a great thing to find out. I have had some rough days and needed some good news. Thanks for all the support from my friends. I am going to Tops class for motivation. It seems to help and gives me accountability. It was really emabarrasing when I gained a lbs the last few weeks. Got the top prize tonite. New Idea for me. One SUnday I fixed small baggies of celery sticks and cashews/peanuts to take to work. Keeps me from grabbing junk as I had started to do. Great snacks or meals. Have a great weekend. Pray I do Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 11:12 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey Shannon - well done!!!! Wish I could lose 7lbs in one week!!! Jackie
virtly
on 9/22/06 6:43 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Hi Jacqueline I live in Stafford and thought about you when I passed by Claibornes and the train station today. The restaurants in downtown Fredricksburg are sinful with good eats. Raven
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/06 6:47 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Raven, I live in Stafford too although they call it Fredericksburg - I live next to Leeland Station if you know where that is - I agree the restaurants are wonderful in Fredericksburg - so I have to stay away!! Jackie
virtly
on 9/22/06 7:27 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Jackie My address is also Fredericksburg but I live in Stafford, that's one of the strange things about this area. I know where Leeland station is, it is near Conway Elem. Yes the restaurants are dangerous and I have been to too many. Maybe we can meet and have the great soup at Claibornes one day. By the way my sister's name is Jacqueline. Raven
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/06 12:54 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Raven, I live just around the corner form Conway school! I don't know where Claibornes is but as soon s work slows down I will be happy to take you up on it - just makes sure I don't forget lol! Jackie
prissy25
on 9/21/06 11:18 am - Barboursville, VA
Good Job!!!! At least someone is seeing the scale move I think mine has broke its still the same 257 Im getting pretty discouraged and ready to throw in the towel. Nothing more aggravaitng to think you are loosing and it dosent move. Good for you w/ your snack choices I know it most be hard when working w/ the darn vending machines full of junk. Keep up the good work and loosing.
Christine Hood
on 9/21/06 11:53 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Shannon! Great job! Christine 253/196/134
*~Tigger~ *
on 9/21/06 12:03 pm - Staunton, VA
WAY TO GO, GIRLIE!! Now----go get some sleep!! JoAnn
A10sFrau
on 9/21/06 12:22 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hugs, Shannon! Can't wait to see you. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years