Plastics Advice

Jane M.
on 9/21/06 6:05 am - Williamsburg, VA
I am searching for people that have had plastics on their thighs. Outer and inner. This is the one surgery I'm really scared about and need some encouragment and advice. After seeing a special on Discovery Health called the "Shrinking Woman" and watching her get necrosis on her inner thighs it makes me think twice. I also debating the Silicone vs Saline thing too. If you have opinions, I'd be glad to hear them. Jane On that protein train...
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 8:42 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Jane, Can't help you on the THIGH surgery - havent had it yet and Im still not convinced I will. Rumor has it (from a great source, Wendy) ...it's one of the most painful of all the plastic surgeries, and as you already mentioned much more risk for infection just based on the AREA it's in. I know Wendy had an infection about 3 weeks into her surgery, but I think it's cause my girlfriend was playing "SuperMom-Woman" and was out at a Nascar race/camping kinda trip. Anyway - she could give you first hand knowledge on it, if she doesnt read this post, write to her direct at: [email protected] As far as the breast surgery - I had a lift with implants. ALL the information I know and could share with you on that is already in my profile, check under PS NOTES and get comfy, it's a long read. Since my memory sucks, Id have to refer back to my notes/journaling to truly answer accurately. Outta sight outta mind and it's been a year and a half since my surgery. Keep in mind, it's not just the SOLUTION you want to question, it's the TYPE of implant as well. There are HIGH profiles (which is the more commonly used now adays - it's more of a cone/point) and there is the MODERATE profile (which is what I went with, a rounder implant). I opted for that because Im such an AMAZON (height wise) and I have semi-broad shoulders in comparison to my hips, so I wanted the breast(s) to be proportional to that, vs thinner/pointier ...if any of that makes sense. Bottomline - although you should at least "hear" the doctors advice, do not let ANY of them TALK You into the "look" they want, it's all about you and your body. Good luck to you - Lei
Jane M.
on 9/21/06 9:20 pm - Williamsburg, VA
Thanks Lei, I had no idea of the choices to be had, high/moderate/round, cone, smooth and textured, under muscle or over muscle. It's alot to take in. Right now I wear a C cup but everyone tells me I look like at A or low B. Maybe it's because they hang so low not even the world's best padded bra can make me look like I have anything. I'm going with larger implants than most because I have a "bird Chest now" and in order to get more fullness at the top, that's what the only way I can get cleavage. I'm going to write Wendy about the thigh plasty. Hugs, Jane BTW, I'm going to Lexington!!!
MsTrish
on 9/25/06 1:24 pm - CO
Hi Jane, You look great!!! Keep up the good work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views