WALK FOR OBESITY

cheryl_jagow
on 9/20/06 11:45 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Walk for obesity at harbor view. Saturday September 30th. Starting at 10am. It's a 3-mile walk. Minimum entry fee is $25 get people to sponsor you! Register on-line www.Walkfromobesity.com/suffolk anyone want to go with me????? I dont want to walk by myself!!!! Plus you get a shirt!!!
Kelli
on 9/20/06 11:49 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Morning Sweetie!! I wanted to go, but hubby and I are going out of town next weekend. We are going to Bedford for the Apple festival to visit our best friends. I went last year and had a great time. So walk for me some. Love ya, Kelli
cheryl_jagow
on 9/21/06 1:37 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
AWWW KELLI! TOO BAD! I HOPE U HAVE FUN!!!!!
A10sFrau
on 9/22/06 1:54 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I live about 20 miles from Bedford and haven't ever heard of the apple festival. Ain't that hay? I often go to western VA festivals. I am assuming it is in downtown Bedford? Our M n'G is in C'ville that weekend, though, so won't be going this year. Maybe if I write it in my appt book I will think about it when next eyar rols around. I REALLY want to go to the Maple (Syrup) festival in Highland, but every year something comes up--or I forget about it. Guess I need to start taking notes. Lois
Amber B.
on 9/21/06 12:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I'll be there!
cheryl_jagow
on 9/21/06 12:16 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
oh really? u just told me you wernt??
Amber B.
on 9/21/06 12:35 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I think I just sent my response to your email. Just gotta get out of there by 12.
cheryl_jagow
on 9/21/06 12:53 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Oh ok... Well it ends at 12... i just read your email.. slow
Ernurse323
on 9/21/06 1:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Good Morning Cheryl !! Is this the only place it is being held? Hmmmmmmmm ... Pete gets back home that day..and my high school reunion is that night. I don't have a game that day so I am wondering if I can bring the jogging stroller and bring that baby..or maybe just take all the kids to my mom's. Is Christine going or does she have a hot date? Smooooooooooooooooooooooches ~ Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 9/21/06 1:17 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Hi missssss dana!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss u! I asked if kids can go and they said yes. You have to register either online or that day. You get a free t-shirt too. Its $25 to register. I dont know if christine is going yet or not. Still waiting for a response... Let me know! I miss u!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views