This was Fun ...

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/06 10:28 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I found a new slideshow site .. thanks to Kimmie C ... and have put together a new slide show from pics along my journey . If you all like doing this type of project for your profile . Go in and check it out . And create one for yours. There are many pics of a lot of you on there .... I should have entiled it .. Do you remember when ??? Take care .. stay warm .. Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 9/20/06 11:55 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Tink...I love it...brings back alot of memories. Pictures are wonderful to show progress. I love ya. Hugs, Betsy
David@Goal
on 9/21/06 2:50 am - VA
Especially great is that extremely handsome devil in the suit and tie with you! Great slideshow Nat! David
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 3:02 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Don't we know it ... I am making another one ... just pics of me and Alan for our online scrapbook .. I am having a blast looking at all these ole pics .. Man was I a chub or what .. OMG that's right you are the only one from the boards that has ever seen me like that .. besides Pat and my family .. You do remember ... yuck o ...
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 4:06 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Natalie, I love it!! I am going to try it. I hope it's not too hard!!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 8:54 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOVED the slideshow/cube!!! ....more importantly, loved all the wonderful memories that came with seeing some of those photos again. Man oh' man, we sure are BLESSED, dontcha' think? Life is wonderful!!!! Have a great weekend, gorgeous - hugs to you and Alan!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views