WINTER CONFERENCE INFO ON THE WAY??

David@Goal
on 9/19/06 9:57 pm - VA
Morning Virginia!! Reading about all the excitement over the KY event and so jealous I can't get away to attend. I encourage anyone who can to go meet Monica and the gang from OH!!! I am exchanging e-mails with Monica now about their possible November 2007 VA BEACH event, and have offered to assist her as much as I can. I think we rock in VA - and I'm glad they are coming back in 2007!! I have been fielding a lot of personal e-mails and calls about January - NEW YORK, NEW YORK: A Winter Conference & Disco Ball will be Janaury 19-21, 2007 in Richmond at the Holiday Inn Central in Richmond. Vendors have been calling US to book, so expect an awesome EXPO on Saturday morning!! Registration will be available ONLINE sometime the first part of October. Here is a brief run-down of events: FRIDAY - JANUARY 19 "NEW YORK STATE OF MIND" evening event: Wear your finest attire for a swanky "NYNY' style ****tail event - complete with the sounds of Frank Sinatra and Big Band tunes....featuring an encore showing of the "2006 Snow Ball Before & After" video. SATURDAY - JANUARY 20 WLS EXPO "STAGE DELI" - Opening Luncheon Event "THERAPY SESSIONS" - An afternoon of of learning and introspection "DISCO BALL" - Grab your boogie shoes and join us for an evening at our own version of "Studio 54"..and wait til you see the '70's dinner menu! DYNOMITE!!! SUNDAY - JANUARY 21 "CARNEGIE DELI" - Lox and blinzes! You'll feel like a true New Yawker! Our closing event will feature an all new video starring our attendees, personal stories, and we'll probably (as always) shed a few tears as we prepare to leave our New York state of mind behind us.... Please mark your calendars now for what will be an amazing weekend celebrating our success and friendship. Any questions can be directed to me at [email protected] OR [email protected] David
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 10:05 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Sounds fun David. You always put on a good event (with Nat's help of course!). I look forward to this. Thanks for all you do, love donna
prissy25
on 9/20/06 1:20 am - Barboursville, VA
DO we have an idea of the cost yet?
David@Goal
on 9/20/06 12:27 pm - VA
Was working on that tonight - just need official okay on "my" pricing from Food & Beverage Director...
cathya
on 9/20/06 4:11 am - Orlando, FL
David, This sounds great. I can't wait. You have really done alot of planning for us. If I can be of any help, I would be happy to assist you.
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/06 10:47 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
You can count me in ! I am so excited about it!! Can't wait until I can book! Jackie
sue baker
on 9/20/06 11:38 am - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
David, I am new at this. Is it big enough that I should make reservations now for richmond or do we have time? Thanks, Sue Baker
David@Goal
on 9/20/06 12:29 pm - VA
You have time- In fact, you can't register yet- I am starting online registration through my web site (secure- no fears) and I have to get it all set up first. In a few weeks - look for anouncements David
Amber B.
on 9/20/06 11:44 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I can't wait, its my first one and it sounds exciting!!! Keep us updated. I'm hoping I can car pool with someone from the beach up there. Let's start planning now! YaY! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 3:33 pm - Yakima, WA
You mean I'm flying 2000000 miles (ok, only 2300 miles) and I'm not going to have the distinguished pleasure of meeting you??? I'm crushed I'm so sad!!! Sigh....well maybe some day in a far away galaxy....we'll meet. (((HUGS))) and good luck with your VA event!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views