A snowball's chance in .........?

Jane M.
on 9/21/06 5:55 am - Williamsburg, VA
Hi Lei! Yes, the racetrack on Armistead Ave in Hampton is also $1.98 I also think the farm fresh is at $1.99. Makes me want to keep topped off before the price skyrockets again. I would love to go to convention but alas being a single mom, it's tough for me. Plus I'm having my first round of Plastics on November 6th and I have to shell out 11k! the week before the convention. It will be worth it though. Goodbye hanging skin Part 1 (Extended tummy and boob job). I'd like to come over to VA beach for lunch sometime. Let m know when your free. Tues, wed and thurs are great for me. Maybe squeeze some shopping in while I'm at it. Hugs, Jane
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 9:07 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Oooops, I'm sorry, sweet stuff - totally overlooked the "lunch" part of your post. Id' LOVE to get together with you and any of the days you mentioned works great for me. Of course, the only problem is "timing" ....next week might be our BEST bet, if we want to schedule something SOON. Otherwise, I'm in overdrive for the following two weeks, Paul deploys the first week and my emotional stata' mind will be to hibernate and get loss in my sadness. LOL, I hate when Im feeling low or overly emotional so I tend to go into my lil dark corner and hole up till the tears are gone. The week after that, Im in the Bahamas for a week/cruise - so it's either NEXT week for lunch, or we'll have to wait till the 3rd week in October. Lemme know.
Jane M.
on 9/21/06 8:18 am - Williamsburg, VA
Leilani, My mom changed my mind, I'm going to lexington. I'll probally fly though. Mom's are so cool. Jane
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 8:26 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Well, I have to agree, YOUR mom is really cool - unfortunately, that's not the case for all (uh, mine comes to mind, yuck!! lol). I'm glad she changed your mind and convinced you to go. Id considered flying but decided Id have more fun talking Patty's, Natalie's and Wendy's ears off. Don't you know those three are gonna CHIP in for an airline ticket and fly my butt back home? LOL This is gonna be a quick reply, I'm on my way out the door and heading to the OuterBanks (Duck, NC) for a day/night with Carole and Jeni. I've already registered for the event as of yesterday - since it's non-refundable, I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing each other in Lexington! Hugs - Lei
Amy Williams
on 9/22/06 8:19 am
Jane, This is awesome, can't wait to meet you!! Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views