2 Days Left for Lexington Savings

Amy Williams
on 9/19/06 7:15 am
Hello, I'm excited to report that I'll be at the Lexington event coming up on October 27 & 28. :horse: I've had a few questions asked about the convention and wanted to make sure everyone knew the answers. The conventions are not just open to post-ops. This is a time for pre-ops, post-op, undecided, new & old members to the family to come together for support, but also most importantly, to meet real people. Many people on the boards have known each other for years and get excited to be meeting for the first time. EVERYONE is welcome and the more the merrier. This is open to all people, spouses, surgery types, etc. We are just as excited to meet new members, as well as older established members. That's how you get to know someone - you come out to meet them. So you all are invited! :jump: If you have any questions please let me know and I'll find the answer if I don't know. The event on Friday night will consist of a Masquerade ball and social time. So be creative, I don't know what I'm going to wear yet. :ninja: Costume's are optional, casual is fine. We hope you will make this special event, we will be having a vast variety of speakers. Also some other many SPECIAL guests! For a full line up of speakers, schedule and to register by going here: http://obesityhelp.com/events/october2006_lexington.html If you register before the 27th of September both days are $85.00. I look forward to meeting many new friends and old! Amy
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 8:28 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Amy , I am so excited about this . I am waiting for my surgeons to get back to me on the exact dates of my admission for my tumor removal . If I am not in the hospital , I am making the track up there .. over there .. or however we get there ... LOL . These events are so important to our journey . And this early bird special .. OMG .. how can you pass that up .. Well , I will keep you posted as I know for sure if I am coming . I truly hate to miss out . Hugs, Natalie
Amy Williams
on 9/20/06 5:48 am
I truly hope that you can make it and the rest of the gang here. I'd love to finally meet so many of you guys! I hope that things work out that you can come, but also I hope that your health will get better. Amy
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/06 10:44 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I am definitely going!!!! See you there! Jackie
Amy Williams
on 9/20/06 10:53 am
Jackie, Great!! I'm glad to hear you are coming. This is exciting. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA