Question??? Tinkle Time

Kelli
on 9/19/06 4:51 am - Portsmouth, VA
For abt the past 6 months, I have times that I feel like I have to tinkle so bad. I run to the Tinkle Room and when I get there, it is dribble time. I dont understand what is going on. I know this has nothing to do with the surgery. Anybody got any ideas???? I am at goal, get in all my fluids, all my labs were great in June. Dont know what the heck is going on. Love and hugs, Kelli
Betsy Anitahug
on 9/19/06 4:55 am - Danville, VA
HI SWEETIE!!!! Could you possibly have a kidney infection? I get that way sometimes but I would think that you would know...I sure have missed you and can't wait to see you again. Hugs, Betsy
Kelli
on 9/19/06 4:59 am - Portsmouth, VA
I dont thinks so. Wouldnt a kidney infection hurt somehow. I have no pain whatsoever, just sometimes I feel like, you know when you are holding your tinkle and have to go real bad, but cant find a bathroom. then you do. then I dribble and the feeling is gone. No pain, just confusion. Love you too!!! Kelli
Chyanne2u
on 9/19/06 5:15 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Kelli, That's usually the first signs of a bladder infection. I have had those many times and it always starts out that way. As time goes on and the infection settles in the pain gets intense with a burning when you tinkle. I would definitely see my doctor or see a good urologist. If you get where you are not passing enough water, that can be dangerous. Don't mean to scare you but just be aware of how much you are tinkling. Lots of Love Kathy
Kelli
on 9/19/06 5:25 am - Portsmouth, VA
Thanks Kathy, That was my first thought, too. So I went to the doctor abt 4 months ago. Nothing going on, He said just keep an eye on it. If I had some pain, i would be really worried. But no pain, ever. This doesnt happen all the time. Cuz when i do tinkle, it is like a water fall. It only happens maybe twice a day. Dont know, it is driving me nuts. Kelli
Cinderellen
on 9/19/06 6:28 am - Winterville, NC
Hi Kelli. Has your doctor discussed the possibility of overactive bladder? When they have those commercials on TV about some drug for it , they discribe a symptom where the bladder doesn't contract to get all the urine out, then you constantly feel like you have to go. Sounds like if it is that, it's not a bad case, just a thought that ran through my head when you describe your situation. Hope all goes well for you and you soon find a reason for this so you can get on with things. Take Care. ~Ellen
Ed W.
on 9/19/06 8:37 am - Midlothian, VA
Sounds exactly like the time I passed a kidney stone. It slowly turned in to pain right before I actually passed it (about 2 weeks before). I had the same sensation for about 4 or 5 months off and on.
KathieKathie
on 9/21/06 1:39 am - Manassas, VA
I've been that way for a while now... over a year, in fact. There's no infection, no stones... What it is, though, is the excess skin hanging down on your tummy, if you haven't had your plastics yet. Think of it like pregnancy. The weight of the baby presses down on your bladder, so, you feel like you have to 'go' all the time. For us, it's the weight of that skin hanging there. The other possibility? Remember, as you lose weight, sometimes the body consumes muscle mass, too. That muscle could be a tad atrophied. I dunno how to build it back up, though! I'll be SO glad when next August gets here. I swear, I'm DONE with my extra tummy, I just want it, and the host of discomforts it's brought with it, gone. ~Kathie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views