I'm Going to Lexington, KY!!! ARE YOU????

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 10:58 pm - Yakima, WA
Baby, unless they ground all the planes out of Yakima for that weekend, I'll BE THERE (no bells on though hehe). I am so excited. Dan actually talked me into this. I don't do enough for "me" he says...so this is for me and I'm even going shopping for some new duds for the trip and a new carry-on for the plane Too wicked if you go! WOW! A dream come true - honest. I have so many I (hmm idolize is wrong....) admire that I want to meet. Lordie, I hope you and the other folks make it!!! Let me know when you're sure! I'm like a little girl over all this hehe.
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 10:54 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei (I did this once already and the message didn't post -- I didn't say anything rude, either!! I'll try again) I've been thinking about going to KY as well. I think I mentioned to you that I am having knee replacement 10/2, but if I can drive etc. I think I will try to make it. I would love to meet Charlie. Pre-op she was very helpful to me with some questions I had. I'm sure she wouldn't remember but I would love to meet her. I'll try for this! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 10:51 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei, I had entertained the idea of driving to KY for this!! I think I mentioned to you that I am having a knee replacement 10/2, but I think if I can, I might try to make it. I would love to meet Charlie, I know she doesn't remember but pre-op she was very helpful to me with some posts! It would be cool to have a VA group there! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 3:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello DONNA!!!! ...you wanted to GO SO BAD, you posted it three times! lol We'll have to talk more about this when we get together next! You know I'll be trying to coax a YES out o you. On the Knee Surgery (yikes!!) ..what does that entail? Ive never had to do any type of surgery on my knees, although I think Ive blown out the socket/joint in my left one. After a night of dancing, I pay for it for a few days. How aggressive is the surgery? Is it inpatient or out? What did the doc say was the expected recovery time? ....and most importantly are you POWER drinking your protein to help with the healing process? If you normally do 1 or 2 shakes a day, Id strongly consider adding one (or 2?) more to it. I always power drank protein before ALL of my plastic surgeries (didn't know to do it before the RNY education) ...but it makes a huge difference in recovery/healing. Love you - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 6:25 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei, yes I wanted to be sure you all knew I wanted to be there!! I wasn't sure if anyone reads my messages so I thought if I posted three times, someone would see it!! Ha ha!! I'll talk to you more about the knee surgery. I did tell my daughter that I hate to say I'm having knee replacement cause it seems like such an old persons thing, but she said to tell people that I played football in high school and blew it out then!! So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. love donna p.s. I may send this message a few more times, not sure yet. But don't be surprised!!!
Amy Williams
on 9/19/06 1:50 am
OMG! Your coming! I can't wait, this is more exciting than Christmas for sure!! Amy
Nannette
on 9/19/06 3:12 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Lei -- when and where is the November FL get together. Is it already set in stone? Let me know. If I could swing the time off from work, I'd love to come. Hugs, Nannette
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 3:31 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Nannette!!!!! The FLORIDA thingie is NOT set in stone yet, cause Lynda and Charlie are waiting for ME to get off my butt and book the flights. In my defense though, we (Lynda and I) just now worked out the details on what days in November would NOT work (she's got a cruise she's going on) ...so I can at least let you know what week we decided on, if that helps? The week BEFORE Thanksgiving, which is the 12th - thru the 19th. I don't think I'll be going for the entire week, most likely 5 or 6 days, just need to start checking with the airlines to see what I can put together. I hope to do that in the next day or two, so that Lynda and Charlie can also start planning - I know once my flight was booked that Lynda was hoping to start letting others know in case they wanted to join. Will that week work for you? It would be AWESOME!!!! Hugs - Lei
Nannette
on 9/20/06 3:09 am - Toms River, NJ
I can only swing taking off perhaps one or two days from work before the end of the year -- have run out of vacation time with the honeymoon, trip to VA Beach, etc. So, if you can incorporate the weekend of Nov 11/12th into it, there's a chance with me arriving on Friday and perhaps leaving on Sunday/Monday. It's a fairly easy commute for me to FL as long as it is into either Fort Lauderdale / Tampa /West Palm Beach or Orlando from Atlantic City -- via Spirit Airlines. Where you planning on meeting? Hugs, Nannette
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 9:22 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well I am now going too!!! You all talked me into it - and I hate to miss any kind of fun and information! So I am all booked up now!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views