I'm Going to Lexington, KY!!! ARE YOU????

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 11:28 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei, I'm going to try to go as well!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 11:05 pm - Yakima, WA
(((HUGS))) I love to read your profile. You're a very good writer and the story is so sweet. Brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my lips. Your love story is book-worthy! (((HUGS))) and I truly hope you're not in the hospital then, but sure want you WELL again!
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 10:59 pm - Yakima, WA
Oooh Patty!!! Really? Come, please? Poor Lexington won't know what hit it
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 11:47 pm - Yakima, WA
The boards were 'stuck' this morning and someone needed to go smack the server with the proverbial hammer Too cool you're going!!!! Good luck on your surgery! (((HUGS)))
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 8:37 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Oh now I am considering it - I wanna go!!!! How far is the drive?? Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 9:02 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Jackie, I don't know how far it is!! But I do want to go. It would be so fun if you went too!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 9:07 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Okay - I just booked - I am coming too - and Lei this is your fault for making it so exciting and Donna now I know you want to go, I am in!!! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 9:23 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
....Girl? At MY age, anytime Ive been accused of actually making someone excited ...it's like a badge of honor. Pin me babee, pin me! I'm SO GLAD you're going and have booked your room, I'll be doing that this week, for sure!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 9:17 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Jackie - I love it!! A girl who knows what she wants to do and does it!! I have one little holdback, but once I see how that goes I'll book as well. You're fast!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 9:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
hey you know me - have to do everything yesterday!! Now I am all booked up - what the heck am I going to wear to the ball??? And where will I get it?? Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views