Just so freakn happy!

Stacey D.
on 9/16/06 4:47 am - Harrisonburg, VA
I went to a follow up appt at Dr. Schrimer's office this past Thurs. and I went to the office and in the waiting room was a room full of people on their first consultation. I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear thinking that was me 23 months ago...and these people have no idea how their lives are going to change...and forthe better! All of them reading through there orange folders....those who have Dr. Schrimer, know that orange folder, we all have thumbed through it a million times before surgery, after surgery, etc. Shoot, I think before surgery, I could recite you what those papers said. I took some pics yesterday of me without my binder on...I just keep looking at them, like I can't believe that is me! I am hoping after my appt on Monday, I will be able to start taking my binder off--for at least some parts of the day. I wanted to share with you guys~~see the link below. I hope everyone is grinning ear to ear~~GOD bless you all! Stacey http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a56/changedbutterfly/THE%20NEW%20ME/?sc=1&addtype=local
A10sFrau
on 9/16/06 7:07 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
You look wonderful, and wonderfully happy, Stacey! Congratulations! Lois
cpatters
on 9/16/06 9:34 am - Rockingham County, VA
Awesome pics! You look great! I still have my orange folder, and probably will keep it forever. cp
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 12:02 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Isn't life freakn FANTASTIC at goal and post-the medical necessity of reconstructive surgery? It's the only way I coulda' truly felt like I'd completed my journey. Congrasts on all your successes, including the new body that comes with it.
TammyNVA
on 9/16/06 9:44 pm - Chesterfield, VA
WHOOO HOOOOO You are lookin' GREAT! I know you feel great too! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:21 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Stacey you look wonderful!!!!! I can't wait until it is my turn!! It is a nice feeling to be in the doctor's office and watching all the "newbies" there and to talk with them and reassure them! I remember how I tresured the post ops talking with me too! Jackie
Kathy & Rich
on 9/17/06 4:00 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Stacey! You look wonderful. Best wishes, Kathy
Amber B.
on 9/17/06 11:12 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
You look amazing and very happy. Congrats!!! Amber
greenejl
on 9/18/06 4:11 am - 88, Belize
Hi Stacey - The pictures are great! Very inspiring to me, because I have an upcoming appt. with Dr. Shirmer. Any pointers on how I should prepare? Do you know if he only does RNY? Did Dr. Shirmer choose which procedure you would have or did you have some say in what you wanted? Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views