One year ago today!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 11:11 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Melinda, I really do love your picture. I know I told you before, but it really is a great one. Thanks Melinda for what you said. That was really nice of you. I am sorry I won't see you on the 30th but maybe next time! love you Melinda! donna
Kathy & Rich
on 9/17/06 6:55 am - Fairfax, VA
I'm sorry that I didn't get to celebrate your "day" with you at the walk as originally thought. I'm glad that you were included in the family event celebrating your friend's life and everyone's loss. I still remember meeting you so very long ago. Hard to believe it was probably a year and a half ago just as you were starting your journey through the insurance company. You are a lovely delightful woman - always was. It is great to see you shine more as you've gone through your journey. Don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone and try on a shirt a size small or tuck that shirt in. You look mah-ve-lus! And that coat you got from me has just GOT to be too big on you. Get a smaller one, ya hear? Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishments you've made this year and thank you for all you do for so very many. You have one of the kindest hearts around. Love, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 11:16 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathy, your message meant a lot to me. Thank you. I am sorry I missed yesterday too! But it was one of those things that of course I could not miss and didn't want to. Hmm, I don't know about that business about tucking in a shirt - that's a little bold for me! You know I did it for about 5 min at Paneras and felt uncomforable. And I don't think the jacket is too big. Greg said it still fit!! But I do like things roomy. Thanks again Kathy. That was a really sweet and special message. i too remember when we first met. I remember that I totally picked your brain on just about everything. Even when we went to the June party at Richmond, I watched you, what you ate, drank, and I guess I've been doing it ever since!! You are just that much ahead of me that I gauge myself to you. Thank you for letting me 'stalk' you -- or shadow you is probably a better term! love donna
jilldennis
on 9/17/06 9:07 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Donna!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!...I am sooooo proud of you. I was so honored that you came to see me in the hospital. My mom still asks how you are doing...we even read your profile together while I was in Florida. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! We missed you at the walk at Inova...but I understand! Jon and TJ walked too...the whole 5K!!! Our legs are all feeling it today too!! Next year! Love you bunches!!! XOXOXOXOOXOX Jill
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 11:20 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jill - now Jill Marie sounds so much nicer than Donna Mae! You know my mom was going to name me Donna Marie, -- but no, she goes for country!! I'm sorry I missed you guys yesterday. I would have totally loved to see TJ!! I love that guy!! Oh, and I was going to ask you if you would take my one year anniversary picture on your bike!! I thought that would be so cool to have in my album - here I am at one year, a biker chick!! Finally. But it will have to wait for another time!! Thaniks for your message Jill. i miss seeing you!! I guess I'll see you when Jon is in the hospital and we visit him!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 10:07 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Jill, I wanted to thank you and Jon for keeping behind Lauren and I and egging us on lol!!! My legs were sore for about 2 days too!! Jon is not going to have any issues with surgery as he is pretty fit now!!! Jackie
Christine Hood
on 9/17/06 12:38 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Happy Surgiversary Hot Mama! Thanks for all of the advice and the support that you have given to me (and I'm sure others). You are a beautiful lady inside and out! Christine 253/198/134
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 9:47 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Christine, thanks very much for your nice comments. I really appreciate it. And I try to give more support than advice since I don't think I really know what I'M doing!! But I am always behind all you wonderful people on this board. love donna
Ms Court
on 9/18/06 12:04 am - Remington, VA
Congrats Donna! You are marvelous and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for the inspiration. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 9:00 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Courtney - thank you for this message!! I am the lucky one to have met you. You are always so open and honest with me and I appreciate that! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views