One year ago today!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:21 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Sharon, you're sweet! And happy birthday to your sweet little boy. Or I guess he's not so little at 12 right!! I always feel funny writing about how I'm doing because I know the real work is ahead of me. I see how you all work it even as far out as you are. I wish we didn't have to, but we do. And as Sweet Leilani has said to me before 'all we ever wanted was a level playing field with everyone else'. Thanks for your nice message Sharon, and I hope you're having fun these days!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:22 am - Fairfax Station, VA
wow - it's you!! Remember you came to visit me? I'll never forget that. Thank you Anthony for being so sweet to me always!! love donna
Christina R.
on 9/16/06 6:49 am - Reston, VA
Donna- Congratulations on your one year anniversary! You are a light on this board and we're blessed to have you as well. We missed you at the Walk from Obesity, but understand about being there for your friends service. Email me sometime soon and let's plan to get together! Christina S
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:24 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Christina, can you believe it's been just a little over a year that we sat across from each other at Miguels and talked about your having surgery. And here you are, looking so lovely!! I'm happy for you christina. And you're very nice to say what you said!! Oh, and I liked you husband very much. He sure is a nice guy and I can tell he's very supportive of you. That's important. love donna
A10sFrau
on 9/16/06 7:01 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy Surgiversary, Donna! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:26 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lois, yours will be here before you know it!! It goes so fast. Sometimes I wish I could do it all over again so I could relax and enjoy it more!! I think I was uptight about if I was on schedule for losing and was I doing this right and that right!! love donna
sue baker
on 9/16/06 11:39 am - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
Happy Anniversary, Donna! When I met you (only one time) at the Fairfax Panera's I thought if I could only look half as good as you, I would be so happy. You are an inspiration. I too had to miss the walk this morning due to work. We will make it a point to do the next one! Have a wonderful day! Sue Baker
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 2:10 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Sue, that was the sweetest complliment!! Thank you. That truly was special and meant a lot to me. But you look pretty darn good yourself little girl so enjoy it!! love donna
TammyNVA
on 9/16/06 9:50 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hello Sweet Donna, Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I've enjoyed your wit and honesty so very much here on our message board, as well as our meetings in person. Celebrate!! Love ya, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 2:12 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Tammy, I was just looking at my 'scrapbook" (thanks to Stacy's idea but mine isn't as cool as hers!!), but I have a couple of pictures of us and I love to look back at them. We look the same as we do now, yet so different! Weird. Thanks for your sweet message. love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views