WOO HOOO FINALLY IN ONEDERLAND!

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:24 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Way to go Christine !!! See your hard work has paid off .. never doubt yourself or this tool .. if you work it , it will work for you . I wish I lived closer as I would come down and take you to lunch today to celebrate .. so instead ... I will toast to you this morning with my cup of protein !!! Many hugs and keep up the awesome job ! Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:42 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Isn't it strange how we all teeter there until finally we get down - I seem to teeter at all the last digits - 180/179 etc before finally getting down onto the next range..... Well done finally getting down there!! Jackie
jilldennis
on 9/17/06 9:10 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
YEAH Isn't it one of the most awesome feelings?? I can't wait to meet you in person!! You definitely keep me going...keep up the great work! Hugs Jill
Amber B.
on 9/17/06 11:21 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Good for you, Christine!!! I'm so happy for you and you've been such an inspiration for me. Keep it up! I'm right behind ya!!! Amber
Ms Court
on 9/18/06 12:01 am - Remington, VA
That is great Christine! Keep up the good work. Courtney
Vicki Wilson
on 9/19/06 10:50 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey girl! Congratualtions! Sorry this is late I have not been on in a while. You are lookin' good. I am so happy for you. I can't wait until I am in onderland. I will call you later. Vicki 250/215/126
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views