I'm home!!

aryqa
on 9/15/06 5:50 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Actually, I have been home since about noon, but I guess I never finished my post, because it is not here. I am feeling great. I just finished walking around my apartment complex for the 2nd time today, and my landlady came out to tell me that 3 times around is a mile. Thanks for all your words of support and encouragement! Thinking about you during the painful times helped get me through. A big special thanks to Amber, my Angel. You really did a great job and I appreciate all your support.
Kelli
on 9/15/06 6:38 am - Portsmouth, VA
Welcome Home!! It was nice meeting you yesterday. You were doing so well. you are a riot, funny. I cant wait to get to know you better. If you need anything please dont hesitate to ask, that is what we are here for! I hope you enjoy the birthday bear. I thought a bear celebrating a birthday, hat and all would be appropriate (sp?). Enjoy your new life, it is going to be tthe most wonderful thing. Even with its ups and downs, I wouldnt change anything. Love and Hugs, Kelli
aryqa
on 9/15/06 8:53 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I love the bear. I didnt see she said happy birthday until after you guys left, but when I saw that, I thought it was perfect. Thank you so much! My friend Tasha is having the surgery soon and her mother, June, was so happy to meet you and Amber and see what wonderful support is available. I think you both put her mind at ease.
Amber B.
on 9/15/06 6:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Yay! Glad to see you made it home safe and sound and glad to hear you are doing well. I'm so envious of how easy it was for you! I'm glad though, I wouldn't wish my pain on my worst enemy. And you're very welcome, it doesn't end there, if you need me, let me know. We're in the same city. We had a good time at the WLS Support Group and I thanked Dr. Spencer for taking good care of you! Now get some rest and take good care of yourself. Are your parents there yet??? Feel free to call me anytime! Amber
aryqa
on 9/15/06 8:57 am - Virginia Beach, VA
My parents will be here tomorrow. I think they are excited to be able to help out. I will definately see you at the next support group, if not sooner.
Robin C.
on 9/15/06 6:57 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi Erika, Welcome home! I am so sorry that I was unable to go with the others yesterday to meet you and wish you well. Glad to see your report that you are doing well! Take care of yourself. I hope to meet you soon. I can't wait to get to the losers side with you! RockinRobin
Christine Hood
on 9/15/06 7:46 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Welcome home and congrats on being a loser! Christine
Anna Bryant
on 9/15/06 11:12 am - Roanoke, VA
Wooo hooo! glad to hear you are doing well. How does it feel to be on the losing side...lol. Take care of yourself Erika!! Anna
Ernurse323
on 9/15/06 12:00 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats and welcome home !! Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/06 10:45 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well done Erika!! Welcome to the losing side!! And good for you for walking - it really does get better when you walk as much as you can! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views