1-der-land THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

cheryl_jagow
on 9/14/06 11:05 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
I DONT POST MUCH.... SORRY I AM ALMOST 7 MONTHS OUT. I WENT FROM 296 AND IM NOW AT 199 AND STILL DROPPING. I HAVE LOST 97 LBS. I WENT FROM SIZE 24 TO 12 NOW. I AM IN THE BETWEEN STAGES THE 14'S R NICE IN THE MORNING AND BY THE END OF THE DAY I LOOK LIKE A BAG LADY. THEY ARE HUGE. ANYWAYS MY BIRTHDAY IS SEPT 17TH. THIS IS THE BEST! BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MYSELF. I AM SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE! IM HAPPY HOW I LOOK IM HAPPY HOW I FEEL! I WOULD NEVER THINK IN A MILLION YEARS THAT I WOULD EVER BE THIS SMALL. AND IM STILL NOT DONE LOSING. I GET COMPLIMENTS A LOT OF HOW GOOD I LOOK AND THAT IM DOING A GOOD JOB. I STILL FEEL LIKE THAT FAT GIRL IN MY HEAD. I KNOW IM NOT THAT ONCE FAT GIRL. WHEN I LOOK IN A MIRROR SOMEWHERE SOMETIME I HAVE TO DO A DOUBLE TAKE AND ASK MYSELF IS THAT ME. WHEN I SEE NEW PICTURES OF MYSELF, IM LIKE DAMN I REALLY AM PRETTY. ALL THAT WAS HIDING UNDER ALL THAT FAT. I CAN FEEL AND SEE BONES IN MY BODY I KNEW I HAD JUST NEVER SEEN BEFORE. 7 MONTHS IS FAST TO GET TO "LEARN" THIS NEW PERSON, THIS NEW BODY. I CAN HAPPILY SAY I AM LOVING LIFE. NOW AT AGE 26 I CAN ENJOY MY LIFE AND I AM HAPPY. THIS JOURNEY IN MY LIFE HAS BEEN THE BEST. I HAVE MET A LOT OF COOL NEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE THINGS IN COMMON WITH. THESE PEOPLE HERE ON THIS BOARD ARE MY SUPPORT AS WELL. I HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM THEM. I AM SO GLAD I WENT THROUGH WITH THIS TO GET THIS TOOL TO HELP ME BECOME A BETTER, HAPPIER, AND HEALTHIER PERSON. I AM GOING OUT TOMORROW NIGHT TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY AT CHEVY'S IN GREENBRIER IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO. THANKS TO EVERYONE!
Kelli
on 9/14/06 11:18 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Congrats!!! I really enjoyed last nite!! Dinner was good, service sucked, but the company was GREAT!! You are definitely a *****y person. I see it in your eyes. Fun to be around. Hubby said I should go 2morrow nite. So I am pretty sure I will be there. Just need to know what time the gang might be getting there?? Loved getting to know you last nite!! ttyl Luv and hugs, Kelli
cheryl_jagow
on 9/14/06 11:51 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
aww little kelli!!! u r to cute. i did have fun with yall lastnight. yes service did stink!!! support group didnt seem as long as it usually did... oh well... yes u should come out tomorrow, its just a few people just to hang out really... nothing to special.. but yes do come bring your hubby too... yes i think i am *****y ask christine (aka party princess) she will let u know!! hahahaha... anyways i will chat with u later... ps go check your myspace page.. cheryl
Sharon Q.
on 9/14/06 11:35 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy Happy Birthday baby, and WAY TO GO on getting to ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mommy saved the email I sent her when I reached onederland and sent it back to me on my 1 year anniversary, (I think I'd lost like 145lbs by then) it was soooooooooooo cool to see that email and how far I'd come. These little goals mean a whole lot later on when you are "normal" and no more fun events happen. Live it up now, and celebrate it all!!! Hope you have a great time out celebrating your bday................my son's 12th is tomorrow too. VIRGO'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXXOOXOXOXOXO Sharon
cheryl_jagow
on 9/14/06 11:48 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
yes virgos do rule!!!!!!!!!
Amber B.
on 9/15/06 12:56 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I'm so happy for you, Cheryl!!! Congrats on being Onederland and hopefully by Sunday, you'll have lost 100 pounds too! That would be awesome. You are beautiful and fun and I can't wait to hang out again. Dinner was great, even though the blonde was a dip****! I'm glad you got up and talked last night, I hate doing that, but if we can help people, it's worth it. Jessica and I got soaked running to our cars last night. We should maybe make it a routine to get together before the meetings every month, that would be cool! After you two left, I walked up behind that Ruby (aka chicken woman) and she was STILL *****ing to Dr. Spencer about the chicken. She said, when the heck am I going to be able to eat more than 3 chicken wings!?!?!?! I think she's a fellow alkie, Dr. S said her liver was pickled!!!! Anyway, I'm hoping to go to Chevy's Saturday, I'll talk to the inlaws tonight and see if they want to, what kind of music do they dance to there? I'd love to see Kelli & Jessica (aka Miss Ask-a-lot) again! Have a great weekend and birthday!!!! Amber
Robin C.
on 9/15/06 2:13 am - Norfolk, VA
Wow! Cheryl, you are doing great! Congrats on reaching onederland and Happy Birthday too! I hope I get meet you some day; you sound like you're a lot of fun to be around! Way to go! RockinRobin
Chyanne2u
on 9/15/06 4:56 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Cheryl, Congratulations!!!! You have a lot to be happy for this birthday. My success continue for many birthdays to come. like there's no tomorrow. You deserve it! Lots of Love Kathy
Christine Hood
on 9/15/06 7:32 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats girl!! That is awesome!! Hopefully I will hit Onederland for your birthday too! You can't be getting all the presents! And yes, you are a bit *****y...bad girl outta control is more like it! See ya tomorrow nite!! Happy birthday! Christine 253/200.5/134
Christine Hood
on 9/15/06 7:32 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats girl!! That is awesome!! Hopefully I will hit Onederland for your birthday too! You can't be getting all the presents! And yes, you are a bit *****y...bad girl outta control is more like it! See ya tomorrow nite!! Happy birthday! Christine 253/200.5/134
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views