I am APPROVED!!! I have a date!!!

Laurie C.
on 9/14/06 8:42 am - Vinton, VA
Ok so I have been moping around so my husband said he would call the insurance and see if they know anything....WELL they confirmed that I had been approved and my date was NOV 1...Now I am bouncing off the walls with excitment. So I have 6 weeks and 6 days before I am on the losing side...I now know how it feels to get this wonderful news it feels great!
Anna Bryant
on 9/14/06 11:14 am - Roanoke, VA
Woooohoooo!!!! bouncing with happiness for you Laurie. I am so thrilled for you. Soon you will be on the losing side!!
Laurie C.
on 9/14/06 11:14 am - Vinton, VA
Good news keeps coming...The dietician called me tonight, I have an appointment with her on Monday. All is rolling now.
A10sFrau
on 9/14/06 12:12 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations! May your successful be guaranteed! Lois (Former Stewartsville Girl)
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 8:31 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Laurie , That is awesome news . I know you are excited ... and righfully so . If there is anything you need to help prepare for your surgery or for the journey . Please let me know .. Now is the time to start preparing . I have told so many and seen the results . Here are a few things to help you for now . 1. Start getting in more protein . This will aide in your healing and your muscles will thank you for it later . 2. Start looking at your suppliment regime . Take good notes from the doctor on what he wants you to have and begin planning you days after surgery . 3. Begin an exercise plan ..start walking . As this will be a way of life for ever . The key to successful weight loss with the surgery is this : PROTEIN + WATER + EXERCISE = WEIGHTLOSS . Congratulations .. time will fly by and you will be a looser before you know it . Many hugs, Natalie
Amber B.
on 9/14/06 9:30 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Good for you, Laurie! It is exciting. Now you've got plenty of time to read everything you can and prep! You're gonna need it! Lots of appointments coming too. Keep us updated! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 10:51 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Wahooo Laurie!!! Nov 1st will be here before you know it!!! By the time you get all your pre-op one you will be ready. Natalie had some great advice - the fitter you go into it the better you will come out of it..... We have all been where you are and remember this feeling of a new beginning! Good luck and keep posting! You will get the best advice from this group! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views