Betsy ...

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 8:44 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I want to tell you how thankful I am to have this lady in my life . Back many months ago Betsy found out that my mom was sick and offered to come stay with her to take care of her ... well .. mom was not as sick as we thought she was and did not need her help ... Now with my upcoming tumor surgery , Betsy has once again volunteered to come to Maryland to stay with me after surgery . And this time , I am taking her up on it . While Alan will be with me some , there will be a time when he has to go back to work and I will need someone here . We all know how precious she is .. she is giving , loving , kind and oh so sweet . There are many here that have met her .. and adore her ... this is why .. she does pay it forward .. in so many things that she does .. She is always here for me when I need to cry ... or talk .. or am upset ... That tiny voice of hers .. always lift me up .. and she never fails to tell me she loves me .. While most people have awesome relationships with there mothers , I for one have not had that .. I love my mother , but there are so many hurts that go unforgotten.. I tell Betsy , that if I could have picked Moms .. she would have been my pick .. So... when you see her and are blessed to be her friend .. remember that she is genuine and does pay it forward .. her heart is full of love .. and despite all the wrongs that have been done to her .. her light and her love still shine through .. Thank you Besty for being such a wonderful friend to me .. for being the voice I need to hear everyday .. and for constantly reminding me I am worth it . Always, Tink
WendyNVA
on 9/14/06 8:50 pm - Va Beach, VA
Aww Tink, I'm so sorry your mom isn't fairing well. How wonderful friends are! You are truly blessed with Betsy, shes a gem for stepping up to help you out. Kudos Betsy! Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 9:22 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
No .. Mom is fine ... she had been sick months ago .. but much better now .. she is back to her old self ... LOL ... Nat
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 10:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Nat, We are all indeed blessed to have Betsy in our lives and how nice of her to come and take care of you - many people care but to actually do something this unselfish is just wonderful!! And now we know Betsy will be taking care of you, we know you are in the best hands!! I, too, do not have a good relationship with my mother - and will never be able to - but my mother-in-law is more of a mother to me than my own ever could be. I love her dearly. Jackie
Chyanne2u
on 9/15/06 1:30 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Wow Natalie, What a wonderful gift Betsy has given to you. I know you are afraid and I know you are unsure of the future. I am so glad Betsy will be there to be with you. In my heart I want to be there too but I have too much on my plate with work, family, etc. I feel relieved to know she will be taking care of my Tink. Much love & prayers coming your way. Hugs with Lots of Love Kathy
Christine Hood
on 9/15/06 7:34 am - Fort Eustis, VA
That is so awesome Tink! Glad to hear that you have such a great and giving friend! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 9/15/06 8:29 am - Danville, VA
Awwwww, girls....I am so flattered...what an awesome friend you are to me, Tink. I would love to have you as a daughter.....in fact I would be honored...you are very important to me. hugs Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views