Brusing & Plastic Surgery

Splenderella
on 9/12/06 9:53 am
Hello Everyone... A friend of mine is having nose surgery 5 days before my wedding........what is that suppliment you can take to help with the brusing??? Thanks!! Erika 247/143
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 10:35 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I have heard of a product called Arnica (spelling?) or Arnica Montana - it is supposed to be natural and help people - but 5 days isn't much time for it to work ......... Jackie
Splenderella
on 9/14/06 7:58 am
THATS IT!!! Thanks so much... she & I have talked and we both think it will be best if she just comes to the wedding as a guest. It is going to be too much on her and to be honest, it I will worry more about her then the actual day....... Thanks for responding!! Erika
sanguinarythorn
on 9/13/06 2:06 am - Newport News, VA
5 days really isn't a lot of time when working with supplements. What I would recommend is DermaBlend. I used it at my wedding for my tattoos. It blends in with your skin color, and covers up pretty much anything. Everything from Rosasia to Liver Spots and everything in between. Go to www.dermablend.com. They have examples and pictures of everything that it can cover up. It was a lifesaver for me!
Splenderella
on 9/14/06 7:59 am
She & I both realized it would be too much. Not only with her looking bad but feeling bad. She is going to sit out being in my wedding but will still attend. I will let her know about this product though. Thanks for your help! Erika
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views