SURGERY TOMORROW!!

USMCBrat76
on 9/12/06 12:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
I'm so excited!! I'm not nervous at all (not at this point anyway). I know everything is in God's hands, I'm just along for the ride! I have tons of support behind me! My boss Sue (had surgery in April) is a BIG supporter. She's been wonderful through this whole entire thing. I just love her to death. We'll wish me luck! I'll soon be stepping over the bridge to be a loser!! I'll update soon!
Betsy Anitahug
on 9/12/06 12:28 pm - Danville, VA
Oh Sweetie..My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is a wonderful experience and a change of life. I am so glad you have a wonderful support group and we alre all here with you also. Hugs, Betsy
aryqa
on 9/12/06 12:50 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Surgery Sister! I am excited too, and I agree 100%, it is up to God from here on out!
A10sFrau
on 9/12/06 7:47 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck and Godspeed in your recovery! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 10:33 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Kimberly - good luck today!! And we will be happy to welcome you to the other side! This will be the best gift you ever gave yourself! Jackie
Sharon Q.
on 9/12/06 10:45 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girly!!! I know I'm late posting this, but still wanted to wish you well today!!! I hope everything goes wonderful. Remember to walk, sip, walk ,sip!!! I think it's something like 6 times around the floor at Fair Oaks is a mile.............GO GIRL GO!!!!!!!! I am sure you are gonna do great!!! Dr. Halmi is a very skilled surgeon!!!!!! Email me when you get back home to let me know how it goes...............I live in Fredneckville too, so I'm close if you need me!!! Godspeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOOXOXOXOOXOX Sharon
Laurie C.
on 9/13/06 5:46 am - Vinton, VA
Hey Kimberly, My thoughts and prayers are with you. I have to say I am jealous though...I wi**** was me! Best of luck to you on this new journey.
Anna Bryant
on 9/13/06 9:31 am - Roanoke, VA
Kimberly, just heard you are resting in your room and doing fine....that is so awesome. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views