Anniversary Ideas

sanguinarythorn
on 9/12/06 3:00 am - Newport News, VA
My husband and I are coming up on our 1 year marriage anniversary, and we still haven't figured out what we're going to do. I'm sure we'll wind up going out to eat somewhere, but I don't really know of any "fancy shmancy" restaruants in this area. We live in the Hampton Roads area, so if anyone else from this area has any ideas, please feel free to chirp in! Thanks!
Amber B.
on 9/12/06 5:19 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I don't know if you'd consider it fancy shmancy or not, but The Melting Pot is a great place to go. It's got that low light atmosphere, it takes about an hour or two to eat because it comes in 4 courses, they have some stuff that is GB friendly, its just a neat experience in itself (cooking your own and stuff) and I can't wait till I get further out so I can go back!!!! Um, other than that, just a lot of stuff down a****erside in Norfolk or up here at the Beach. But I'm no expert by any means. Just thought I'd throw something out there! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 6:25 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Katie, you look beautiful! Congratulations on your weight loss. I don't know any places for you, but I just looked at your profile and your pictures are awesome!! Hubby's a cutie pie!! Have fun! love donna
sanguinarythorn
on 9/13/06 1:56 am - Newport News, VA
awww, thank you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views