I have a date

Steelman
on 9/12/06 6:19 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 11/21/06 with
Hi, Everyone. I have my WLS date. It is November 21, 2006...one week after Jill and I come back from the OH Cruise to Hawaii....it will be my Thanksgving present. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Walk for Obesity at Inova Fair Oaks on Saturday. Jon Dennis
Shanana
on 9/12/06 6:25 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats Jon. How exciting for you and Jill. Prayers and best wishes to you. Shannon
Steelman
on 9/12/06 9:13 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 11/21/06 with
Thanks Shannon
jilldennis
on 9/12/06 6:41 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congrats...it's a big step...and I behind you all the way! I love you!!! XOXO Jill
Ms Court
on 9/12/06 6:55 am - Remington, VA
Spectacular! I am definitely coming to visit you. Courtney
Steelman
on 9/12/06 9:15 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 11/21/06 with
Betsy Anitahug
on 9/12/06 7:04 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie....I am so happy for you although you look good now...watch out Jill..hehe. I will definately have you in my thoughts and prayers...Be good and be safe. Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 9/12/06 7:09 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations! That's great news. How exciting! A big hug from me and a big ol' pat on the back from Rich. See ya Saturday, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 8:04 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Jon, that is wonderful!! I am so excited for you. I want to come and visit you in the hospital, is that okay? Greg too. I can't wait to tell him when he gets home from work. This is going to be so great for you and your littlebbeauty Jill. I always think it would be so easy if Greg had surgery too! I'll be at the walk on Saturday so I look forward to seeing you and Ms Jill then. It's actually my year anniversary for my surgery so it will be a fantastic way for me to spend it. I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to do this before!! love you Jon donna
Steelman
on 9/12/06 9:19 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 11/21/06 with
Donna ok but i will be a bear. Look for us on our bikes on saturday. papa bear
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views