Daily Post!

Kitty Kat
on 9/11/06 10:47 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am all, **How will you/did you move your body today? **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite recipes? Have a great day ya'll! Hugs, Kitty Kat "Kiss me, you fool!" Twisted Whiskers - 12th September 2006
Kitty Kat
on 9/11/06 11:01 pm - Richmond, VA
**How will you/did you move your body today? ~~The Rain Fairy is visiting so it's mostly inside chores this am. This pm I've got appointments so I'll trek out in this mess. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! ~~1/2 down 2nd 1/2 in the pm. **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? ~~Coffee then onto Crystal Light Peach Tea...which is really growing on me now. **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? ~~Nothing to eat yet. Tummy is being weird. **REMEMBER: Exercise and get those heart rates going! I am reminded that it doesn't take strenuous activities or a long drawn out work out regimen to do so. Walking for about 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace works as well. Do you have an exercise regimen to share? ~~This am/pm is cleaning, cleaning and yes more cleaning. **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite recipes? Lately it's my homemade salad! 1 hard boiled egg, a couple slices of deli meat torn up, fresh mater, a lil' lettuce, some bacon bits, a piece of cheese torn up and light done right Ranch! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 11:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I have been behind in answering this every day as work has been hectic so today I am answering it for WEDNESDAY only! **How will you/did you move your body today? Well I have already done 15 mins on my Gazelle and 30 mins on the treadmill on the weight loss setting - I decided that as soon as I dropped Bill off at the station I would exercise as yesterday I did not get around to it and I don't want that to be a continuing trend...... and I am going to get some walking in today in preparation for Saturday's Walk From Obesity **REMEMBER: to get in ALL your vitamins! If you have a regimen you would like to share here please do so. You may inspire someone to improve their way of getting our life lines in! I have already taken all this morning's vitamins **REMEMBER: to get in ALL of your fluids! 64 oz. of non-caffeinated sf/sugar substituted beverages. Anything such as coffee, tea, sodas that are caffeinated remind yourself to push extra fluids! Do you have something you like as a rule that you like to drink that you would like to share with us? I am drinking, drinking, drinking!! **REMEMBER: PROTEIN, PROTEIN & PROTEIN FIRST! What's on your menu for today? Already taken my first protein vial of the day! **BONUS QUESTION: What is one of your favorite recipes? I don't cook very much but I do make a spinach quiche pretty regularly which I enjoy a piece of for breakfast....... Hope everyone is having a good day so far! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views