A WOW moment today!

cpatters
on 9/11/06 9:00 am - Rockingham County, VA
I went to Kohls today to look around at the sales. I was just browsing when I saw these really cute jeans and a cool blouse. I decided to try them on. I dont know what made me do it, but I picked out a size 14. I figured that they would be too tight, but what the hey.... They fit perfectly!!!! I could not believe it. As I stood there in the dressing room looking into the mirror, I did not reconize the lady looking back at me. I felt like I was looking into a magic mirror. Any way, I did not buy the clothes, I did not have the cash flow today. Oh well, maybe next payday! Hugs to you all. Cathy
prissy25
on 9/11/06 10:07 am - Barboursville, VA
Great congrats sweetie, next payday you maybe lower than a 14 Keep up the good work hope to see ya soon. Ill be at moms Sat. doing a yard sale ride up if you get a chance.
Shanana
on 9/11/06 10:11 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats girlie. You are going to bypass me. I better get busy. Dont ya just love buying smaller clothes. I still wonder who that girl is too sometimes. I am learning to like her more. You need those clothes. Tell yourself I need those clothes. LOL Hugs Shannon
A10sFrau
on 9/12/06 2:13 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations! I felt like I was becoming normal when I reached a 14. Today I have on a variety--Med top, size 12 slacks that fit in the waist but are too big everywhere else, small sweater, med. leather blazer, boots that are loose on my skinnier feet The moral of the story is TRY IT ON, it will fit now or later. The sizing I will never get used to . Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views