Plan on being there.....

prissy25
on 9/11/06 1:47 am - Barboursville, VA
Make plans to be here in Charlottesville Sept 30th 12:00 noon @ Ponderosa on RT 250 Pantops we are doing another Meet & Greey all welcome please plan on being there, we will have space for 60 people so let me know who is coming and who is bringing someone. Also we will be selecting a group name for our meets at this time below you will see what has been entered all will be there and I think we will do this 1 of 2 ways you let me know what you think either they all go in a hat and draw the winner, or we as a group that day will pick the top 3 names and then draw? You let me know what or how you think we should do this. If you havent made a suggestion please do so on this link so it can be added to the list. Looking forward to seeing you all, by the way there is a Goodwill right across where we will be eating and then there is a new on over on 29 if some of you like we can make trips there as well. VA Shrinky Dinks- Shannon VA FFP Formerly Fat People- Joanne Va Downsizers- Andrea Va Bypass Bunch- Jackie Greene Va Tiny Pouch People- Betsy Va is for Losers- Dianna Va Happy Losers- Cathy P VA-VA-Voom Cinderella Va Losers R Us- Jackie Greene VA Slims- Jennifer V Va PHAT (Pretty Hot and Thin) Renea G Va Ex-Chub Club- Amber VA Light Weights- Courtney VA Former Heavy weight Champions- Courtney Va Free & Fit- Natalie VA WLS Champs- Natalie Va Bypassin U- Natalie We have some great optios here can anyone else add another. Please let me know who is on there way Sept 30th.
Jennifer V.
on 9/11/06 10:31 am - Waynesboro, VA
Melinda, I'm going to try to attend. I may bring my daughter. I'll be anxious to see you guys. Jenn
hollydecarlo
on 9/13/06 7:24 am - hopewell, VA
me and keith and my daughter maddie will be there...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views