9-11 Prayers and Thoughts

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/06 2:17 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Let's all take time today to pray for all the families left behind after 9-11 . The Twin Towers, The Pentagon .. and the Shanksville Crash . Let's pray for their peace . Let's also pray for our soldiers abroad and here on our soil who daily fight terriorism and all that it brings to us . Their very lives are put on the line daily for us and today is a great day to remember them in our thoughts and prayers . I Thank you for all that you do ... and for your families sacrifices . For all that think that America Fell that day ... We did not Fall .. we are here and we will never go away . We the People of America will not tolerate terriorism and stand behind our leaders in all they do to keep us safe . God Bless Everyone on this day . Natalie
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 9/11/06 4:38 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Amen Tink! You've said it better than I could. Just remember, If you see a serviceman ( or woman), firefighter, police officer or rescue worker--give them your hand and thank them for what they do.They all put there lives on the line for us everyday.
Chyanne2u
on 9/11/06 6:01 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Amen Natalie, Today is a very somber day for all of us. I am sure there isn't one who hasn't thought back on how they felt when 9-11 took place. It was a scary day in our history. But you are right, we are Americans and we will not go down without a fight. Our country is founded on fundumental values of God. In God We Trust! I am so proud to be an American. My heart goes out to all the families effected by this tragedy. They are in my prayers and in my heart. My son serves our country and has pulled two tours of duty in Afghanistan. It is a sacrifice but he does it willingly. I am proud of him too. Thank you for posting this today. Kathy
USMCBrat76
on 9/11/06 10:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
Tell your son I said thank you for all that he does and the sacrafices he has made. As a marine brat and ex-wife of a soldier, I know he's given a lot for this country. I know the family makes a lot of sacrafices also. God Bless America!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views