Awesome Weekend and WOW moment...

Ross C
on 9/10/06 8:29 am - McLean, VA
Hello ALL!!!! I know it's been a long while since I've posted anything... little Birdy/Kitty told me that... So here's an update on me!!! hmmm I'm doing well in my new job at Cap One... starting week 5 of training tomrorow... I LOVE IT! I decided to make some changes for me... most of you already know this... but I shaved my head... I was sick and tired of waiting for nature to take it's sweet time... I also fulfilled one of my life goals... which was to get a tattoo.... if y'all want to see it.. go check out my MS page www.myspace.com/rc78 I went shopping last week to Walmart.... finally decided to buy some new clothes... I'm DOWN to a Size 42 waist!!!!!! I cannot even remember when I was last in 42s... had to be 6th or 7th grade! I watched a movie (vhs tape) I made in 1996 and was SHOCKED to see that I'm SMALLER now then I was then!!!! I was SO happy!!! I spent the weekend at Ft. Story (VA BEACH) with my family this weekend... Watched the Sunrise BOTH mornings.... it was SO peaceful and needed... it recharged my batteries... walked along the beach took my sis's dog with me.... let him run all over the place... it was SO amazing...I am a water person.... I NEED to get in touch with water at times... and being at the ocean is therapy for me... only thing I needed was a loved one by my side and it would have been perfect... enough out of me... I updated my posting pic as well.... Hugs to everyone.. -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 9/10/06 8:36 am - Richmond, VA
Awww Ross you look VERY handsome and thanks for sharing the other pictures with me. I really am glad you had such a wonderful time. What a nice way to wake up to pics of the beach, sunrise and lighthouses on my cell. Thank you for that! I have seen the tat in person and totally love it and plus I told ya Rev. Bob TOTALLY RAWKS! Congratulations on the 42's! Seen those too and they really fit you well (finally bought clothes that are the RIGHT size). Don't be shocked! Be thrilled and keep the tape around as a reminder when you do not feel like eating right or exercising etc. Fort Story is a VERY nice place to stay/visit. I've climbed Old Cape Henry 3 times now since surgery and I really think it's gorgeous there. You know me and the beach and water in general! I'm proud of you! Hugs, Kat
Ross C
on 9/10/06 8:45 am - McLean, VA
Kat, *blushes deep* Thank you Gorgeous! Your welcome! I knew you'd love to see the sunrise... just wish you could have been there with me... I KNOW you and Beach/Water... and you would have been in heaven...! We (my sis the dog and I) walked all up and down the beach... took LOTS of pics.. (which you've seen) and had a blast... laughed about the Bride on the beach... I took a pic of her but I was too far away... didn't turn out good... didn't want to get closer and freak her out... You HAVE seen the Tat... I'm So glad you recommended Rev. Bob to me!!! Thanks baby! hehehe yea I showed u my ass in those new Levi's... I think they're a little tight... but I love them! The tape is in the VCR now! I'm going to leave it there as a reminder.... I've got a lot of memories from Ft. Story.. Most awesome.... This was the first time I climbed Old Cape Henry LH... and it was exhilarating!!! Next time you climb it with me!!! *hugs you tight* We need to plan a beach trip soon... I want to go down while it's still warm enough to swim!!! -Ross
aryqa
on 9/10/06 12:04 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Great tattoo....that is one of my life goals as well. Congrats on that AND the new pants! The shaved head looks good on you. Erika
Ross C
on 9/11/06 9:59 am - McLean, VA
Erika, Hello Gorgeous! Thanks! Save up and go for it!! heheh not to often people congratulate me on my pants *grin* Thank you! I've gotten a LOT of comments on it!! So many women think I look sexy... it's making my head big! *hugs* -Ross
track
on 9/10/06 1:59 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
i have 2 kayaks, less than 100 yards from where you were...and you didn't call me????How dare you!!! I can't believe it.....I was on the beach friday and sunday...I see...come to visit...don't call...and then say later..."why did'nt I get to go kayakking?"...you got some splainin' to do...luceeee.... well, congrats on the weekend...less than a hunneryt yards away...sheesh.....
Christine Hood
on 9/10/06 8:39 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Don't feel so bad Track...He was about 100 yards from my front door and my phone didn't ring either! I know, I don't have a kayak, but....anyway, you get the idea. Christine
Ross C
on 9/11/06 10:01 am - McLean, VA
Track.... I saw yakkers on the Ft. Story beach... I didn't know you lived near there! besides.... Alas poor Yorick... I've got no digits! shoot me an email with your contact info! *hugs* -Ross
Christine Hood
on 9/10/06 8:42 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Ross! Nice Tat! AND nice calling me when you were practically across the street from my house...what a meanie! By the way,I like the new pic... Christine
Ross C
on 9/11/06 10:07 am - McLean, VA
Christine... Again I say.... HEY! No DIGITS! How am I supposed to call you without having your phone # eh???? hehhee Shoot me an email with some contact info and I'll reply with mine... *Hugs* my sis says she goes to the beach all the time so I know I'll be down in your area again.... I'll make sure to call when I'm coming down... -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views