ALMOST IN A SIZE 10!!!!

ebayer76
on 9/8/06 10:47 pm - Richmond, VA
It's crazy, i can't even believe it. and i still have more to lose. i am happy at a size 10 though. i was able to wear a 14 for about two weeks and now i can't. i had been wearing a pair of 12's for a few weeks and i just thought that it was the maker. then i put on any 14 that i have and they were too big. so i tried on a pair of 10 that i have and they are tight but i can get them on. it is just amazing. i went to my half way check up the other day and the doc was just amazed how much i have lost. i told him i can't sit still. i just go and go. the energy level is amazing. i have not felt like this in a long time. i weeded the beds in the yard for five hours one day. i can't sleep in even if i try. I am just so amazed. Liz
turtlegirl
on 9/9/06 12:34 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Liz, Isn't it surreal??!!!! It's hard to even wrap your brain around your new and changing body size!!!! And I can also relate to the energy - wow! I am thrilled to hear your pure joy........ congrats!!! This is one time when success really is in the "journey", not the destination!!! Enjoy the journey! By the way, tell me how you feel about your doctor - would you recommend him??? I'm looking for the best doc in Richmond for a f riend who wants WLS and needs to self-pay because her insurance won't cover the surgery. Unfortunately my doctor won't accept her as a patient..... Thanks and congrats, Crystal
Anna Bryant
on 9/10/06 5:20 am - Roanoke, VA
That is so awesome, congrats Liz! I just can't wait to be on the losing side...lol Anna
Julie R.
on 9/11/06 4:41 am - Belspring, VA
That's so great!!! I just love having the extra energy too Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views