Names Names Names Give it to me............

prissy25
on 9/8/06 2:14 am - Barboursville, VA
As you all know our Charlottesville Meet & Greet is apon us Sept 30th 12:00 noon @ Ponderosa,, Like to take this time and this link to get a better idea of who is coming and bringing a guest? PLease let me know. Also we will be drawing a name for our group as you know there have already been sugestions but would love to here more so join us and lets get the idea's flowing. Names so far: Va slims VA PHAT (Pretty hot and thin) VA Shrinky Dinks VA FFP (Formerly fat People) VA Downsizers VA Bypass Bunch VA Tiny pouch VA is for Losers VA Happy Losers VA VA Voom Va Losers R Us Please add yours to the list we will vote on the top 3 at lunch and thenput in a hat and draw the winner of out new group name will be fun come on. Also let me know who is coming please.......
prissy25
on 9/8/06 2:22 am - Barboursville, VA
Im challenging those of you whao havent addded, Tink, Courtney, Lelani, Oldman river, Kitty Kat, Kathy & Rich,Jill, Amber, Keith, Holly, Sharon,David,Tonya,Party Princess,Stacey I could go on and on come on give it your best shot we need a group name for these meets its gonna be fun and interesting.
Amber B.
on 9/8/06 2:29 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I really like the Va is for losers. The Ex-Chubb Club. I'm so not creative today. Hehehe! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/06 2:39 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ok .. Here are some of my suggestions .. VA FREE AND FIT VA WLS CHAMPS VA LOOSERS R US VA BYPASSN U This is a neat idea .. I may possibly be there with Alan , I am trying to work it all out . But count me SORTA in .. LOL .. Hugs, Tink
prissy25
on 9/8/06 4:33 am - Barboursville, VA
Love them Im sending u an email hope tp see ya there.
Ms Court
on 9/8/06 4:10 am - Remington, VA
The VA Light Weights VA's former heavy weight champions Courtney
prissy25
on 9/8/06 4:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Good I like to se3e compitition (sp) You didnt say if you were coming Ms Court?
Ms Court
on 9/8/06 6:43 am - Remington, VA
Can't be that far from home anytime in the next few weeks. My sister is due with my niece and I intend to be there. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 9/9/06 12:36 am - Danville, VA
As of right now, Melinda, count me and Jim in. If anything comes up I will let you know. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views